+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ryan Woods

Ryan Woods

I think gringo/gibbo have been big admirers of his also Neil go sign him up was absolutely brilliant tonight

Re: Ryan Woods

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I think gringo/gibbo have been big admirers of his also Neil go sign him up was absolutely brilliant tonight
    This - what a player and that Watkins lad was a good player too

Ryan Woods

Impressive again today !

Think we need to be putting a bid in for that boy !!

I started a thread on this lad at the start of the season but I don’t think anyone replied.

He’s a class act, would love to see him play for us.

He's good isn't he. Remember posters on **** saying that he wasn't good andnanother lower league player when we were linked to him. He would be wasted in our team though, shame.
    Grujic can pass and can't get back inn the team. Mental.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Sorry didn’t see this and just created a thread saying we need to be putting a bid in for him !!

Been merged !

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    He's good isn't he. Remember posters on **** saying that he wasn't good andnanother lower league player when we were linked to him. He would be wasted in our team though, shame.
    Grujic can pass and can't get back inn the team. Mental.
    Grujic and Woods as a 2 in midfield if we went up would be nice ! We will need to keep the ball more in Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    Grujic and Woods as a 2 in midfield if we went up would be nice ! We will need to keep the ball more in Premier League
    Yes, every player will need to be comfortable on the ball and be able to pass it.

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    I like the sound of that.