Thread: Come on Millwall

Re: Come on Millwall

Bookies fancy Fulham at 6/5.
    Millwall are 11/5.
    Draw 12/5.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I've always liked Milwall, lovely club
    They can have the freedom to wreck our over rated wine bar area anytime they want if they win ,or even if they dont , as its crap anyway

Tomlins taking them all out Friday night on the lash , and meal at a zero stared curry house .

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin Hop View Post
    Forest won last Saturday
    First goals for 6 games and they came at nearly full time, so 630 minutes with no goal. 3 draws and 3 losses and no goals in their previous 6 game...

Quote Originally Posted by BR1 Bluebird View Post
    If Cardiff were a point behind and fewer games to play I bet you'd think it was over right now. Almost all football fans are pessimists because the low of losing is bigger than the high of winning.
    After losing to villa and being a point behind us with a game in hand, there was lots of doom and gloom on here,

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    Playing the same 11 for weeks, to scared to change a winning team, This result was on the cards
    Flashscores has you changing 1 player a gsme at least last 5 games if I'm being pedantic that's not the same 11

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    After losing to villa and being a point behind us with a game in hand, there was lots of doom and gloom on here,
    You're spot on. I myself struggled to come to terms with the manor of the defeat to Wolves, followed up by the awful luck against Villa and really thought it was all pointing to you lot snatching 2nd from us. But having travelled to Norwich and then hearing Brentford equalise on the way home it all suddenly feels like its back with us. Momentum shifts so quickly, don't rule out more twists and turns yet but I hope your pessimism is rightly expressed