+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Women Dont Get It

Re: Women Dont Get It

Get a room you pair

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Get a room you pair

Not arsed how the thread looks, I wontnhabe anyone, especially some stranger on the internet question what I do with my daughter.

I've barely even drank around her her entire life, yet I'm being questioned for mot wanting to take her on an official supporter coach "what more do you want " yeah what a psycho **** I am for taking offence to that.

I was feeding my 4 month old baby whilst it was on and went that Brentford goal went it the poor bugger almost ended up upstairs. The Mrs couldn't understand why it meant to much!

It’s a football message board and you’re asking your mother how to reply to someone? Dear God.

PS hope your mother is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    It’s a football message board and you’re asking your mother how to reply to someone? Dear God.

PS hope your mother is OK.
    Quick scan, she is fine.

I didn't ask her, joke from another thread, I just don't appreciate my parenting being questioned, sometimes it's best saying nothing where other people's business is concerned, not sure if you have children yourself as I haven't noticed much about your personal life on here, but on my life I would never have replied the same if the situation here had been reversed.

It's gotten a bit over the top now so probably best left alone, thank you for enquiring about my mother.

I do love this! Just seemed to be petering out to a 1 nil win and when that goal went in I couldn't wait to message you

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Mine gets it. We were in a restaurant in Jackland. She was over at the salad bar I was at the table to nervous to eat praying my phone would beep as my nephew was constantly updating me. Then the word ZOHORE appeared, I shout at the top of my voice "get effin in" She returns to the table mins later, I take it they've scored! Better still, we're in Swansea Grand theatre, Evita about to start, when my phone beeps again 1 - 1 94th min, i'm slapping my elderly dad and fellow season ticket holder on the head and we go crazy. She and my mum going Shhh and audience wondering what's going on!!
    I do love this! Just seemed to be petering out to a 1 nil win and when that goal went in I couldn't wait to message you

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydee201 View Post
    Was perfect timing mate, the curtain went up and a message about turning phones off went off just after we celebrated!! Was sat behind dad/bampa and I just started slapping him wildly on his head, we were both going mad, bloody brilliant!!

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydee201 View Post
    I was feeding my 4 month old baby whilst it was on and went that Brentford goal went it the poor bugger almost ended up upstairs. The Mrs couldn't understand why it meant to much!

Breastfeeding?👍