+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Women Dont Get It

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Women Dont Get It

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    I've got 2 daughters who most certainly do get it..... and know a fair few women who do as well. I think what you meant to say is that Mrs Hilts just doesn't get it.

I did laugh at the what does that mean comments after a win , loss , draw - I get that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    I’m not your love, you patronising twat. You’ve been acting like a pshyco on this thread, get some help before it’s too late
    Just read all my replies in this thread, I don't see any psycho behaviour.
    I laughed off the first reply by you, then you kept on and even shrugged, I took offence because to be honest it's really none of your business, that's not psycho, it was wrong of you to question what I do with my daughter and how, it has absolutely nothing to do with you, so if you don't like my tone and patronising maybe you ought to not reply to me with a shrug smiley eh. It hasn't escalated because of me here...

You're probably a very nice woman, and IRL I'm a very nice bloke too as It goes.
    Just took my mother over the hospital and I mentioned this to her, as your reply made me question how I'd dealt with your replies to me, and she said "not really anyone else's business is it?" And we left it at that..says it all for me.

Get a room you pair

I was feeding my 4 month old baby whilst it was on and went that Brentford goal went it the poor bugger almost ended up upstairs. The Mrs couldn't understand why it meant to much!

It’s a football message board and you’re asking your mother how to reply to someone? Dear God.

PS hope your mother is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Get a room you pair

Not arsed how the thread looks, I wontnhabe anyone, especially some stranger on the internet question what I do with my daughter.

I've barely even drank around her her entire life, yet I'm being questioned for mot wanting to take her on an official supporter coach "what more do you want " yeah what a psycho **** I am for taking offence to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    It’s a football message board and you’re asking your mother how to reply to someone? Dear God.

PS hope your mother is OK.
    Quick scan, she is fine.

I didn't ask her, joke from another thread, I just don't appreciate my parenting being questioned, sometimes it's best saying nothing where other people's business is concerned, not sure if you have children yourself as I haven't noticed much about your personal life on here, but on my life I would never have replied the same if the situation here had been reversed.

It's gotten a bit over the top now so probably best left alone, thank you for enquiring about my mother.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydee201 View Post
    I was feeding my 4 month old baby whilst it was on and went that Brentford goal went it the poor bugger almost ended up upstairs. The Mrs couldn't understand why it meant to much!

Breastfeeding?👍