+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congratulations to Wolves, promoted because Fulham drew

Re: Congratulations to Wolves, promoted because Fulham drew

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Wolves are alright in my opinion.. Apart from all that Moxey bollocks a few years back. Great history and their fortunes have more or less matched ours over recent decades.. Got fond memories of the 87-88 season when they won Div 4 with us going up in 2nd, let's hope history repeats 30 years on.
    We should be grateful for that: them banning our away fans helped us to a 2-1 win and ended a ridiculous run of about 15 matches without a win. Jason Byrne's (Robbie Keane's cousin) only goal for us if memory serves...

Congrats to Wolves, I cant say I’ve really got much of an opinion on them to be honest.’they seem to have a good fanbase and Molineux is a nice stadium fair play.

And er...yeah

Not many were moaning about their players at the start so no need for it now.

They have worked within the rules, we in the past have been guilty of spending well beyond our means. I see no difference in terms of bending rules and seeking any legal advantage possible.

Congratulations Wolves.

Well done to the Lobos Errantes

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Well done to the Lobos Errantes
    De pays negra

They've played great football so deserve to go up. But off the pitch? I found this from yesterday's Bristol Post(not a word about it in WoL), so there are lots of questions for them to answer. They were the only Champ club to post a profit in 2016, so it looks like they are within FFP rules.
    https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/...mendes-1451479

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    We should be grateful for that: them banning our away fans helped us to a 2-1 win and ended a ridiculous run of about 15 matches without a win. Jason Byrne's (Robbie Keane's cousin) only goal for us if memory serves...
    Chops scored a stunner as well didn't he?