A hard fought win that is becoming typical of this City team - not at their best but getting the points regardless, showing a real determination and togetherness. The other thing that impressed is that WE are now the team changing games at the end (penalties aside.....) rather than the other way around.

I was surprised when I saw the line up (I expected Zohore, Patterson and Grujic to start) but have learnt this season to trust in Colin’s team selection.

That said.....and I hate to say it, Madine was ineffective again, despite the occasional nice touch, and the game changed when Zohore came on.

We carved out three reasonable chances in the first half but the game was very even.

The second half followed a similar pattern despite Patterson coming on for Damour, but it was Zohore’s clever finish that changed the game and Hoilett’s superb second was the icing on the cake.

I think that if I was a Norwich fan, I’d feel that we’d been mugged although despite hitting the post and forcing some desperate last ditch defending they didn’t really work Etheridge. But then again we didn’t really trouble their keeper either.

I can’t see how Colin can start Madine after what I saw today and interestingly lots of the City fans there today were less than impressed with his contribution.

One last point worth mentioning: aside for the comedy refereeing of Keith Stroud away at Milwall earlier this season, today’s referee was the worst I have seen. I’d be interested to see how many free kicks he awarded but he ruined what could have been a much better game by blowing up for everything. He was absolutely rubbish.