+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Only just noticed Fulham Sunderland is day before we play hull also

Only just noticed Fulham Sunderland is day before we play hull also

Depending on what happens in their game v milwall and our games I suppose there is a chance we could go up on that Friday night?

Very unlikely as Sunderland are rock bottom for a reason- but a sequence of results such as Fulham lose at milwall- City get 4 points v forest/derby then anything less than a win for Fulham v Sunderland would send us up on the Friday before the hull game.

Just funny our games always seem to be different times to Fulham.

Re: Only just noticed Fulham Sunderland is day before we play hull also

Thank Sky.

It's now quite possible our fate could be sealed at a time when we aren't playing.

Would make it one hell of a fancy dress party at Hull mind 👍

What we wearing

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_ex_squaddy View Post
    What we wearing
    I was thinking of a free for all 😂

Should all dress up as Michael Jackson.. Fulham do love that statue.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I was thinking of a free for all 😂
    Everyone always says there’s lots of twists and turns in the championship. I was stating to fear there wouldn’t be this year and Fulham would just continue to win every single game and that would be that. They almost did but that Brentford goal seems huge.

They are still unbeaten in 21 games though- if that run is broken this season then that could be enough for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Everyone always says there’s lots of twists and turns in the championship. I was stating to fear there wouldn’t be this year and Fulham would just continue to win every single game and that would be that. They almost did but that Brentford goal seems huge.

They are still unbeaten in 21 games though- if that run is broken this season then that could be enough for us.
    I know a draw is a possible outcome, but you've got to think one of Wall or Fulhams runs is gonna come to an end on Friday.
    Hopefully it will be Fulham, that's a massive run to continue, and our smash a d grab after arguably a flat performance, and that late equaliser has hopefully been like a punch to the gut for Fulham. Hopefully.

If it’s a ref who isn’t quite as friendly to Fulham as today’s was- and as it’s at the den that could well be the case- then Im going for a milwall win after actually watching Fulham today.

I think we should forget about Fulham now and think of ourselves.
    WIN 3 out of 4 games and we are promoted. I am quite convinced we are more than capable of that.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    WIN 3 out of 4 games and we are promoted. I am quite convinced we are more than capable of that.
    Win all 4 and we get 3 more points than if we win 3 out of 4.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Fulham Brentford was a decent game today. A lot of city fans enjoyed Brentford last minute goal. It was helpful for us.

Of course we need to focus on our own games but the results of Fulham and villa will have a major impact as well.

Fulham Brentford was a decent game today. A lot of city fans enjoyed Brentford last minute goal. It was helpful for us.

Of course we need to focus on our own games but the results of Fulham and villa will have a major impact as well.
    The point I was trying to make is that after today we really do have promotion well our grasp.
    Of course we are looking at Fulham and Villa but I really now am confident that we are going to make it.

Very unlikely as Sunderland are rock bottom for a reason- but a sequence of results such as Fulham lose at milwall- City get 4 points v forest/derby then anything less than a win for Fulham v Sunderland would send us up on the Friday before the hull game.
    Hopefully Coleman can get his team fired up against the club who sacked him! That would be good karma if he could put the kibosh on Fulham's promotion hopes

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Hopefully Coleman can get his team fired up against the club who sacked him! That would be good karma if he could put the kibosh on Fulham's promotion hopes
    Would be great, but I can't see it, they've been unlucky of late but their defence are still a total shambles. Can't see anything other than a Fulham win in this one