+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More late drama at Norwich and Fulham moves Cardiff closer to the Premier League.

More late drama at Norwich and Fulham moves Cardiff closer to the Premier League.

Re: More late drama at Norwich and Fulham moves Cardiff closer to the Premier League.

Another good piece Bob.
    Hope Felix turns up....and i hope City go up.

Re: More late drama at Norwich and Fulham moves Cardiff closer to the Premier League.

Nice read that with my morning cuppa
    Thanks.

Good luck with finding your cat Bob.
    If I'm right you don't live far away from me these days.

How about posting a photo on here.

Also if you email a pic then I'll put it on my Twitter etc..

You never know 😉

Thanx Bob great read again hope Felix is found soon.

Sorry to hear about Felix ! All I can suggest is keep in touch with the people who have moved into your old home as there is a chance Felix will turn up there !

Excellent. Been waiting for this 👍

Essential morning reading as always. Thanks Bob. Hope you find your cat!

International

I would like us to get a good few goals in the next couple of days because if it came down to it and we lose out on goal difference again, I'll be gutted.

I posted something yesterday about the last 5 mins of the last 4 games ... crazy

Good report and reflection of what I watched on ifollow - plenty more twists to come I reckon

Hope your cat shows up - know the feeling.. sadly ours got eaten by a coyote last summer

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I posted something yesterday about the last 5 mins of the last 4 games ... crazy

Good report and reflection of what I watched on ifollow - plenty more twists to come I reckon

Hope your cat shows up - know the feeling.. sadly ours got eaten by a coyote last summer
    They have coyotes in Canton !

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    They have coyotes in Canton !
    LOFL

Sorry to hear about Felix ! All I can suggest is keep in touch with the people who have moved into your old home as there is a chance Felix will turn up there !
    Indeed. That happened to a cat I once had. Turned up at the property I had moved from.

Indeed. That happened to a cat I once had. Turned up at the property I had moved from.

Thanks for the comments about Felix - even the one about the coyotes! Tim, I'm living in Tynewydd, just outside Treherbert now, so I'm quite some way away from you aren't I? Nevertheless, although I've moved just under twenty miles I believe, I am going to let my ex neighbours know about Felix when I go into Cardiff on Wednesday, because I'm told it's not too unusual for cats to turn up in the areas they used to live in, therefore I suppose it's conceivable that Felix could be seen by posters on here who live between Fairwater and here, so here he is. Felix 2.jpg

Certainly a twist in the tail there. Had we drawn and Fulham won, my money would have been on the Cottagers to gain the automatic promotion spot.

Cheers Paul.

Well I guess I'm between Fairwater and Tynewydd anyway .

I'll put it up on my Twitter.

Do you want me to put a phone number up ?

Can PM if you do - or even if you don't want me to put it on the message, send me forwarding info in case anything does come up

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Thanks for the comments about Felix - even the one about the coyotes! Tim, I'm living in Tynewydd, just outside Treherbert now, so I'm quite some way away from you aren't I? Nevertheless, although I've moved just under twenty miles I believe, I am going to let my ex neighbours know about Felix when I go into Cardiff on Wednesday, because I'm told it's not too unusual for cats to turn up in the areas they used to live in, therefore I suppose it's conceivable that Felix could be seen by posters on here who live between Fairwater and here, so here he is. Felix 2.jpg
    Tynewydd? It probably was a coyote then.

Hope your cat shows up safe and well.
    My mother's cat ran out one day (I was working away so couldn't go look for him) he was flustered due to a few too many grandkids visiting, he always came back even after a few nights away bit the last time he went he never came back.
    I'm convinced in the 2 years he's been gone I've seen him around the streets but it'd be a bit weird if it wasn't and I approached a strangers cat calling Leo fortune west, and tbh I can't get close enough to look it in the eyes, so we've given up all hope of seeing that lovely cat again sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Hope your cat shows up safe and well.
    My mother's cat ran out one day (I was working away so couldn't go look for him) he was flustered due to a few too many grandkids visiting, he always came back even after a few nights away bit the last time he went he never came back.
    I'm convinced in the 2 years he's been gone I've seen him around the streets but it'd be a bit weird if it wasn't and I approached a strangers cat calling Leo fortune west, and tbh I can't get close enough to look it in the eyes, so we've given up all hope of seeing that lovely cat again sadly.
    I wouldn't be too bothered if we were still in Fairwater, because, although he never went missing for this long, it wasn't unusual for him not to be about for days. However, completely contrary to what I was expecting, my other cat (his mother) coped much better with the move than he did - the reason why I opened the back door the morning he went missing was that there was nothing in his behaviour up to then to suggest he would go roaming (he had been coming back in within a minute or two).

I'm thinking we're not going to find him now in the short term, but, because he has a chip with the new address on it, he may turn up some time in the future when I've all but given up on seeing him again.

I wouldn't be too bothered if we were still in Fairwater, because, although he never went missing for this long, it wasn't unusual for him not to be about for days. However, completely contrary to what I was expecting, my other cat (his mother) coped much better with the move than he did - the reason why I opened the back door the morning he went missing was that there was nothing in his behaviour up to then to suggest he would go roaming (he had been coming back in within a minute or two).

I'm thinking we're not going to find him now in the short term, but, because he has a chip with the new address on it, he may turn up some time in the future when I've all but given up on seeing him again.
    Hopefully this is the case Bob, mine would go for 3 nights when he got comfortable, at first he wouldn't leave the house, then he would run to the lane and back, and eventually out the lane and all the way around to the front door.
    Was the manner that he left though, bolted out due to the kids being too much, he liked his space and peace!

Anyway, enough of my rambling. Hope he comes home.

Bloody hell Paul big year , no internet , no cat ,surely City go up just to cheer thee up

I've stuck a message up on my Twitter for what it's worth Paul.

Spot on on the match report Paul. I certainly agree about Manga, he's too good to leave out, and better than Bamba in a lot of situations but Bamba is a better motivator/leader it would seem.

Sorry to hear about the cat. I moved house and the cat went missing the same day, looked everywhere, and eventually found hime sat on the doorstep of the house we'd just vacated. Although was only about a mile away. I hope he is chipped and someone has the sense to get him checked for that should be be found. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I've stuck a message up on my Twitter for what it's worth Paul.