+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More late drama at Norwich and Fulham moves Cardiff closer to the Premier League.

Re: More late drama at Norwich and Fulham moves Cardiff closer to the Premier League.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Spot on on the match report Paul. I certainly agree about Manga, he's too good to leave out, and better than Bamba in a lot of situations but Bamba is a better motivator/leader it would seem.

Sorry to hear about the cat. I moved house and the cat went missing the same day, looked everywhere, and eventually found hime sat on the doorstep of the house we'd just vacated. Although was only about a mile away. I hope he is chipped and someone has the sense to get him checked for that should be be found. Good luck.
    Yes, he is chipped .

Re: More late drama at Norwich and Fulham moves Cardiff closer to the Premier League.

Hope Felix is safe and comes home soon Paul.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I've stuck a message up on my Twitter for what it's worth Paul.
    Somehow just come up my Twitter feed. Afraid not much use to finding Felix as I live in Pembrokeshire (although originally Ponty)

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Somehow just come up my Twitter feed. Afraid not much use to finding Felix as I live in Pembrokeshire (although originally Ponty)
    Unless he fancied a weekend in Saundersfoot.

Good news that word is getting out mind.

Share it out 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Unless he fancied a weekend in Saundersfoot.

Good news that word is getting out mind.

Share it out 👍
    Yes, thanks to those of you who have put something on social media - it can't do any harm to have his picture out there even if you live a long way away from where he's likely to be.