+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Derby

Derby

Just been thinking imagine if Derby had their way and the game was rescheduled for the 17th would it have been a good or bad thing ?
    I believe the win yesterday has settled us down and we now have a week of regroup and consolidation and also full of confidence. It will also give us time to sort out any injury niggles, so in summary roll on the 24th when hopefully we will have another 3 points in the bag. If results go our way we could get promotion at Derby .. oh the irony !

Re: Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Wokingbluebird View Post
    Just been thinking imagine if Derby had their way and the game was rescheduled for the 17th would it have been a good or bad thing ?
    I believe the win yesterday has settled us down and we now have a week of regroup and consolidation and also full of confidence. It will also give us time to sort out any injury niggles, so in summary roll on the 24th when hopefully we will have another 3 points in the bag. If results go our way we could get promotion at Derby .. oh the irony !
    I would love to beat derby - thatgame should have never been called off and there was no better time this season to play them.

I would love to hear some Christmas songs up there! Let it snow simply has to be sung!

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I would love to beat derby - thatgame should have never been called off and there was no better time this season to play them.

I would love to hear some Christmas songs up there! Let it snow simply has to be sung!

We were all going to dress as snowmen, then some clever dick pointed out that Derby CUNTY play in white.

Hi-Viz jackets were next on the agenda, but they are £4 each.

Quote Originally Posted by Wokingbluebird View Post
    My prediction was on or before the Derby game, but that was before the trio of fixtures from hell actually turned out to be the trio of fixtures from hell

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    We were all going to dress as snowmen, then some clever dick pointed out that Derby CUNTY play in white.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blackrock...WJAHV_Ko0xkE3Q
    £2.59 FREE POSTAGE

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Santa outfits?

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Santa outfits?
    This seems the favourite. Cheap and everyone will "get it".... although wearing red might well put some off.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebananas View Post
    Derby are still a bit #Snowphobic #Cardiffphobic :)

https://twitter.com/pidyn/status/985...452567553?s=21
    a decision about the game v #cardiffcity on Tues 24th will be taken once fitness checks on all players have been undertaken.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebananas View Post
    Derby are still a bit #Snowphobic #Cardiffphobic :)

https://twitter.com/pidyn/status/985...452567553?s=21
    Pidyn