+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Norwich playerrs falling over all the time in the first half ... feigning injury.

Norwich playerrs falling over all the time in the first half ... feigning injury.

This seems to have been largely forgotten in the euphoria of our away win.

They were a disgrace in the first half trying over and over to cheat and get our players booked.

It was in my opinion seen through by the referee who was not having it.

I also suspect our Neil replaced Damour at half time BECAUSE he had picked up a card.

Norwich were a bunch of fake limping cheats yesterday and unusually got done.

Re: Norwich playerrs falling over all the time in the first half ... feigning injury.

The ref was really poor all round and just stifled the game.

How was there ONLY 3 mins of added time at the end of the first half?!

Re: Norwich playerrs falling over all the time in the first half ... feigning injury.

This lack of proper added time at the end of a first half is my biggest complaint attending live games week in week out.

I have NO DOUBT the officials have been told wherever possible to keep added time at half time to a minimum.
    They do this to keep second half kick offs on schedule time wise.
    It is only when you have a stretcher incident lasting over five minutes that you ever get proper first half added time.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    This seems to have been largely forgotten in the euphoria of our away win.

They were a disgrace in the first half trying over and over to cheat and get our players booked.

It was in my opinion seen through by the referee who was not having it.

I also suspect our Neil replaced Damour at half time BECAUSE he had picked up a card.

Norwich were a bunch of fake limping cheats yesterday and unusually got done.
    I noticed this even after seeing 5 mins highlights.
    Its the part of the game that sickens me. Under age players copy their heroes.

This cheating didn't exist years ago. Though the Spanish and Italians were masters of it.

Take a look at the 2 minute clip of the RM game at NP 1971. It was prevalent in the continental game 50 years ago.

Referee was very poor, continually conned by the Norwich players

He also gave very soft free kicks to Norwich and didn't give the same to us, one of the most one-sided refereeing performances I've seen this season

For some reason the Norwich fans were getting on the ref's back and felt aggrieved! I have no idea why!

There was one point in the second half when we were attacking and they tried to get us to put it out because one player was down, their keeper got it and their player just jumped straight up.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    one of the most one-sided refereeing performances I've seen this season
    Agree with this. Watched it on iFollow and could not believe how much he gave Norwich and how little he gave us.

Most of our 'fouls' were 50/50s which went to Norwich, it was unreal!

Terrible referee.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    There was one point in the second half when we were attacking and they tried to get us to put it out because one player was down, their keeper got it and their player just jumped straight up.
    It's a miracle! Hallelujah!

It would be interesting if one of the statos on here created a championship table based on most fouls given away.
    Incan remember Jursett continually posting on here about Warnock's longnball game only to find that Bristol City have that dubious honour 😋

I wouldn't mind getting we would not be in the top 6 ?

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    It would be interesting if one of the statos on here created a championship table based on most fouls given away.
    Incan remember Jursett continually posting on here about Warnock's longnball game only to find that Bristol City have that dubious honour ��

I wouldn't mind getting we would not be in the top 6 ?
    I think you’d find that we are

http://www.footstats.co.uk/index.cfm?task=Leagues