+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The next round of matches

The next round of matches

Are absolutely massive.

If Fulham slip up and we win then we really will be in the driving seat.

Conversely if they win and we slip up you would probably make them favourites for the 2nd spot.

Re: The next round of matches

I’ll be cheering on a Wolves today, it would be good if Birmingham still need something when they play Fulham, of course it could all be immaterial by then.

I think it will play out like this. Millwall beat Fulham on Friday, we beat forest Saturday night, and then win promotion against the Derby cheats on the Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    I think it will play out like this. Millwall beat Fulham on Friday, we beat forest Saturday night, and then win promotion against the Derby cheats on the Tuesday.
    Would enjoy this but there will be another twist, bound to be, its the Championship and US. I was looking at Sky schedule and it doesn`t look like the game at Derby is gonna be on unless theres a change.

http://www.live-footballontv.com/liv...ky-sports.html

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    Would enjoy this but there will be another twist, bound to be, its the Championship and US. I was looking at Sky schedule and it doesn`t look like the game at Derby is gonna be on unless theres a change.

http://www.live-footballontv.com/liv...ky-sports.html
    Fulham lose on Friday and we beat forest and sky will show the derby game I would think.

Fulham lose on Friday and we beat forest and sky will show the derby game I would think.
    If Fulham do lose at Millwall maybe that will be the end of Skys love in for them and Wolves, I hope so.

I think for a peak hollywood ending we draw against forest, but pick up a couple of key suspensions, and in the rearranged fixture against Derby they beat us. We drop into the playoffs but make our way to the final to face....Derby.
    Morning of the final there is an unseasonal flurry of snow over Wembley, we beat Derby to go up via the playoffs. Cue John Williams music, roll credits, not a dry eye in the house etc, etc.

SuperBluebirds91

Is nerve racking how quick things can change again. Obviously I was celebrating yesterday - what a good day and the feeling of relieve but I'm certainly not naive to think we've got it in the bag yet. We could slip up at any time until the last game. I do think if we can win against forest no matter what the Fulham result on Friday night is - we can go to Derby and try and get some more points and go into the last 2 games on the front foot!

Match Fulham's results and anything we get at Derby is a bonus