+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HOILETT GOAL v NORWICH

Re: HOILETT GOAL v NORWICH

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Where's Mrs Steve R when you want her. ?

Where's the "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, smiley
    You wanting it for yourself? This is about the 5th time you've posted this now, aching for some.sort of recognition or someone to say "well done Tony good shout"

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    You wanting it for yourself? This is about the 5th time you've posted this now, aching for some.sort of recognition or someone to say "well done Tony good shout"
    You keep bumping it

I'm only being polite, in replying.

You keep bumping it

I'm only being polite, in replying.
    This place is f*cked fair play

You quoted me

Fair play, in the matter of a few days, I'm a nasty troll- cos someone trolled me and I replied, I'm a psycho- cos someone questions how i want to travel to away games with my daughter and poked their nose in, now this

You're just on some silly wind up, but still, all 3 together really does make me wonder what kind of drugs some on this board are on

You quoted me

Fair play, in the matter of a few days, I'm a nasty troll- cos someone trolled me and I replied, I'm a psycho- cos someone questions how i want to travel to away games with my daughter and poked their nose in, now this

You're just on some silly wind up, but still, all 3 together really does make me wonder what kind of drugs some on this board are on
    IMODIUM

You quoted me

Or maybe there’s a theme???😀

You must feel like banging your head against the Wall

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Or maybe there’s a theme???😀

You must feel like banging your head against the Wall
    Not spoiling another thread on a troll, but all these incidents are there to read for anyone who might give a ****.

Not spoiling another thread on a troll, but all these incidents are there to read for anyone who might give a ****.
    Smile sunshine - see the funny side

You keep saying you don’t so please don’t get precious about the internet.

You made a comment that I found bizarrely funny and pointed it out (other people also found it odd or funny it seems). You went off on a rant - no one else.

It’s ok to admit you’ve made a faux pas you know. As you pointed out I’ve apologized to you in the past - but that doesn’t mean that I’d never poke a bit of fun at you ever again. There’s no need to feel all indignant.

Let’s move on eh?

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Smile sunshine - see the funny side

You keep saying you don’t so please don’t get precious about the internet.

You made a comment that I found bizarrely funny and pointed it out (other people also found it odd or funny it seems). You went off on a rant - no one else.

It’s ok to admit you’ve made a faux pas you know. As you pointed out I’ve apologized to you in the past - but that doesn’t mean that I’d never poke a bit of fun at you ever again. There’s no need to feel all indignant.

Let’s move on eh?
    Not bothered. I've already told a poster on here I was winding you up, why would I not believe you live in Canada
    Just wanted to see if I could make you my bitch and get you to post the picture.

The internet is all about having fun, don't let a reply on here make you think I'm being at all serious. There's enough stress in life without letting a messageboard get to you.

As for moving on, I'm not really a fan of your narcissistic behaviour, so I shall pass.

Blog Entries

Where's Mrs Steve R when you want her. ?

Where's the "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, smiley
    What's up Tone?

You quoted me

Still some normal people around here.

Not bothered. I've already told a poster on here I was winding you up, why would I not believe you live in Canada
    Just wanted to see if I could make you my bitch and get you to post the picture.

The internet is all about having fun, don't let a reply on here make you think I'm being at all serious. There's enough stress in life without letting a messageboard get to you.

As for moving on, I'm not really a fan of your narcissistic behaviour, so I shall pass.
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=micha...8GAOT-4js0AAAA