+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celtic

Re: Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yes that's what I mean, unless they start at the bottom they'll always be bypassing someone.

Is it the conference clubs concern to save and help Scottish clubs? I don't see how they'd be in favour.

And at that level, trips to Plymouth would be killers.
    So, what (if any) would be your suggestion of how you would/could get to a place where they were accommodated?

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    So, what (if any) would be your suggestion of how you would/could get to a place where they were accommodated?
    And by the way, I don’t really give a toss either way. Happen to think it would make for a better set of fixtures for everyone but I’m not that precious about it

Start the bottom like AFC Wimbledon or not at all. I also don't give a toss if they're allowed in.

Start the bottom like AFC Wimbledon or not at all. I also don't give a toss if they're allowed in.
    Fair enough - that’s certainly the fairest option but fairness doesn’t always come into it in the commercial world

I cannot see that happens by.
    Simply not good enough to walk straight into thevPremership

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I think you'll find that the opposite would happen in the event of this likely occurrence.
    You only have to take a glance at the sad state of the Welsh game.
    This

That is still bypassing.

If they made the PL 22 and put rangers and celtic in, then they'd be bypassing the championship and clubs like us.
    Noticed that too, by increasing the league from 92 to 98 they jump ahead of the conference teams, so they have no right to bypass anyone, yet they do anyway

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I cannot see that happens by.
    Simply not good enough to walk straight into thevPremership
    They'd be top six in the premiership in no time. no debts, 40 million in the bank from champions league qualification. Dermot Desmond and Denis o brien on the board, both Celtic supporting multi billionaires, an incredible 55k season ticket holders to watch wanky spl dross and permission to expand Celtic Park into the biggest club ground in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilkers View Post
    They'd be top six in the premiership in no time. no debts, 40 million in the bank from champions league qualification. Dermot Desmond and Denis o brien on the board, both Celtic supporting multi billionaires, an incredible 55k season ticket holders to watch wanky spl dross and permission to expand Celtic Park into the biggest club ground in the UK.
    And fights at every Prem ground...

Quote Originally Posted by Pilkers View Post
    NQAT

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    And fights at every Prem ground...
    Rarely see fights in Scotland. Even old firm games people generally go separate ways to avoid confrontation.

Celtic are the poor mans Hibs. Hibernian, the first Irish catholic football team in Scotland.