Amazing weekend of football. City back to winning ways and a gift from the football gods to give Brentford an equaliser!

Gives us a massive opportunity and an advantage but in all this positive hysteria is anyone else not getting too carried away? I’m boosted by the weekend but to think that Fulham are suddenly going to implode I think is hopeful at best. Millwall away is going to be really tough for them and out if their remaining games the one which I thought they could lose points but they could just as easy nick a win. Fulham have two or three top top players and let’s not forget they are still unbeaten since December.

Not trying to be a killjoy but let’s not get carried away just yet. Forest on paper looks a very easy for us at home but come on guys how many times have we slipped up against so called easy teams.

If Fulham do slip up against Millwall and we do our job against forest then and only then will I start thinking about getting the bunting out. Im cautiously optimistic but this bluebirds feet are firnky on the ground for now .