+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Someone’s looking down on the Jacks

Someone’s looking down on the Jacks

Now instead of having no hope next week against Man City they will get something from the game against players who will spend all this week celebrating

Re: Someone’s looking down on the Jacks

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    Now instead of having no hope next week against Man City they will get something from the game against players who will spend all this week celebrating
    They can all pile out of the pub at 2.50 and still smash the Jacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    They can all pile out of the pub at 2.50 and still smash the Jacks.
    Of course they could,but you just now they won’t

If you think Man City won’t beat Swansea comfortably then you’re of a different mindset. My only concern is Southampton or Stoke picking up any points after the way Southampton imploded this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    If you think Man City won’t beat Swansea comfortably then you’re of a different mindset. My only concern is Southampton or Stoke picking up any points after the way Southampton imploded this weekend.
    This. I'd be surprised if either get another 6 points this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    This. I'd be surprised if either get another 6 points this season.
    Jacks next 2 are Man city and Chelsea , then Bournmouth , they could lose all 3

Forgotten all about the Jacks and the fight they had, they put together a decent run i thought they were safe

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Forgotten all about the Jacks and the fight they had, they put together a decent run i thought they were safe
    Same here, I have virtually no interest in other divisions, I didn't realise that the bottom 3 are so far adrift!

Also, the Jacks seem to benefit from some of the bigger clubs having "their worst display of the season" against them at their place.

It must be hard to motivate yourself, playing on a council pitch in the arse end of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Also, the Jacks seem to benefit from some of the bigger clubs having "their worst display of the season" against them at their place.

It must be hard to motivate yourself, playing on a council pitch in the arse end of nowhere.
    Its as if they can`t get away from the dump quick enough, probably worried about having all their gear nicked.

Man City will be chasing a record points total. They need three more wins. What better way to start than three points at home to Swansea?

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post

Man city play on a council pitch

thought you would be lording it on here tonight maxim what with swansea ladies beating cardiff ladies 2-1 in the faw cup at the cardiff city stadium . was down the house of sport watching the FAW futsal finals this afternoon and was surrounded by about 30 jacks outside subway when i went for something to eat ! didn't have a clue what was going on until they told me the score -lol

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    thought you would be lording it on here tonight maxim what with swansea ladies beating cardiff ladies 2-1 in the faw cup at the cardiff city stadium . was down the house of sport watching the FAW futsal finals this afternoon and was surrounded by about 30 jacks outside subway when i went for something to eat ! didn't have a clue what was going on until they told me the score -lol
    Im a guest on here and i dont like to upset the natives.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Man city play on a council pitch
    Yup, at a cost of about 2 million a year rent-not bad. They did put 20 million into the conversion cost, and the council matched them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Yup, at a cost of about 2 million a year rent-not bad. They did put 20 million into the conversion cost, and the council matched them.
    The Jacks pay £240 a game, leaving more money for Huw to send over to his Swiss bank account,

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    They found 11 ladies from Swansea? Good effort.