+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The children of Windrush

Re: The children of Windrush

Says the Tory sexist troll.

You make so many assumptions of other people and are so up your own arse it’s unreal.

How do you know who I vote for? I despise the tories, you’ve guessed right on that one.

Oh and by the way you soft bugger this is a political forum, what else do you want to talk about?

And cut out the pathetic sexist jibes it just shows you up for what you are, pig ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Says the Tory sexist troll.

You make so many assumptions of other people and are so up your own arse it’s unreal.

How do you know who I vote for? I despise the tories, you’ve guessed right on that one.

Oh and by the way you soft bugger this is a political forum, what else do you want to talk about?

And cut out the pathetic sexist jibes it just shows you up for what you are, pig ignorant.
    Would it be ok if I could briefly join the debate and say I also can't stand the Tories ?

Ta

Fill your boots Sludge.

I have Caribbean friends, lots of them, don't think anyone in Cardiff is effected thankfully as its a tight knit family ( I hope not anyway ).

Lots of the Windrush folk came with passports as they were under age , and came to match up with their parents who had already arrived , they didn't fix it their passport issue for some reason or other , some adults did dodge under the radar as the rules on passports wasn't great then some didn't want to be found , unfortunately they all got caught up in the nastiness of "no more immigration take our jobs " debate , you must have seen the headlines , the not double checking all people and paragraphs "dropped the ball" and applied the right to work bill in 2012 and sadly this occurred.

Poor stuff really as they had enough insults and harassment back then for ordinary nasty white folk,no wonder the yardie gangs came about .

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    I dont despise anyone, you're getting very worked up over there...
    If you despise someone then you are never going to have a balanced thought in your head as you'll end up bitter and twisted that people dont agree with you. It's a big world out there - not everyone thinks the same as you.

I know it's a political ('debate') forum, but the way you go on - it should be renamed the Labour Party Press Office, but dont post if your Jewish, have Jewish friends, or dare to suggest anything pro Jewish/Israeli. Im neither pro/anti Israel or Palestine. I used to work for an Israeli company (great payers) and 2 years later worked with a gay Palestinian fella on a different contract in Europe

Back to you though - You will always vote Labour - rather than see what is on offer at each election and vote accordingly. Fair play - you crack with whatever you think best, I wont despise you for it.
    I started this thread about The children of Windrush. As usual you’ve hijacked the thread for your own agenda.

Why are you going on about being Jewish and working for an Israeli company, you’ve really lost the plot big time.

I started this thread about The children of Windrush. As usual you’ve hijacked the thread for your own agenda.

Why are you going on about being Jewish and working for an Israeli company, you’ve really lost the plot big time.
    I took your post to be double edged one raising the issue of Windrush and secondly and I quote ( In May’s “toxic environment”)
    So I'm guessing others may view equally stuff like anti semitsim being equally a " toxic environment " created by another party . It's all about people being victimised , and I guess there are " " toxic environment "everywhere that need fixing and action including the poor children in Syria , but not all parties seem capable or want to on board with these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I took your post to be double edged one raising the issue of Windrush and secondly and I quote ( In May’s “toxic environment”)
    So I'm guessing others may view equally stuff like anti semitsim being equally a " toxic environment " created by another party . It's all about people being victimised , and I guess there are " " toxic environment "everywhere that need fixing and action including the poor children in Syria , but not all parties seem capable or want to on board with these issues.
    Toxic, ? during my lifetime the two most toxic prime ministers have both been Tory, and both been women with May leading by a short head, Thatcher was upfront and you knew what you were getting, May is a right devious sleaze ball, on twitter I follow Trump, Obama, Mrs Trump & Mrs Obama, I find it very surprising how many women post in support of Trump.

we have 3 threads about that already.

Mambo could pick one of those to talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    we have 3 threads about that already.

Mambo could pick one of those to talk about it.
    Or create another one as has happened tonight.

Even more shameful

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...and-inadequate

May is a racist NQAT.

Did I say you are Jewish? Honestly!

May and Rudd should resign immediately. And you should resign from this board, it would be a much better place without you.

Hope this helps hun.

Bore off you nutter

You said "Why are you going on about being Jewish and working for an Israeli company, you’ve really lost the plot big time."

Another leftie loving lunatic that cant handle free speech and a different opinion other than their own, Maybe you and your alter ego Eric should have your own forum, "Left of the Left' a place where only JC4PM hashtags can go,no one else welcome - LibDems,Conservatives,Plaid Cymru, or anyone else, including Israelis are not welcome. A sort of a political caliphate for you
    Time out required for Mambo.

Yawn for Mambo.

Anyway back on track. Shocking!

https://twitter.com/pollymackenzie/s...985732097?s=21

Now Now Eric - lets see the full context
    Auntie said "Did I say you are Jewish? Honestly! "

I said - erm yes you did when Auntie Andi said "I started this thread about The children of Windrush. As usual you’ve hijacked the thread for your own agenda. Why are you going on about being Jewish and working for an Israeli company, you’ve really lost the plot big time."

If there are any plots being lost - it's the ones that you and Auntie Andy live on...

I used to work for an Israeli Company (that doesnt make me Jewish by the way) and on my next another contract I worked with a gay Palestinian man, so please understand this - Im as Jewish as a bacon sandwich and as Palestinian as a pretzal at a kabutz.
    I mean for the personal stuff and dragging me into your hyperbolic tirade

Another leftie loving lunatic that cant handle free speech and a different opinion other than their own, Maybe you and your alter ego Eric should have your own forum, "Left of the Left' a place where only JC4PM hashtags can go,no one else welcome - LibDems,Conservatives,Plaid Cymru, or anyone else, including Israelis are not welcome. A sort of a political caliphate for you
    Who is welcome in your caliphate? No one who you define a lunatic presumably? This obsession with a left/right label exposes you as naive. You spend a lot of time attacking people for things you thought they were going to say rather than discussing the things they did say.

What this landing card issue , who shall we despise next

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    This is straight from an episode of yes Prime Minister

"Did the Prime Minster , the then Home Secretary sign off that decision" says Jeremy, almost preening in the glory thinking he has landed the killer blow .....

Prime Minister "No, the decision to destroy the landing cards was taken in 2009 under a Labour Govt"

Ouch.....
    Yet again she LIED!!!!!!!!! OOOPS! OOPS and OOPS

https://twitter.com/rachael_swindon/...960939008?s=21

I await your comments/apologies. She should go now.

Yet again she LIED!!!!!!!!! OOOPS! OOPS and OOPS

https://twitter.com/rachael_swindon/...960939008?s=21

I await your comments/apologies. She should go now.
    Labour found this out 40 minutes too late then. JC came across as woefully unprepared (and that isn't just his fault obviously as he has a team around him).

I watched some of it today - Corby's pretty useless, and Eric is right, he decides what to say based on what his team tell him.

This is pretty much like the VAR in a game , waiting for the decision. Somewhere there will be a document / email that says that who took the decision etc. Whoever gets the oldest document will have won the point.

It's a good bit of back and for politics, it was a cock up, a decision was made based on the advice the landing cards were no longer needed, as Windrush kids were covered by existing laws. If they are no longer needed the Civil Service have to act within the Data Protection Act - and that means as the data was no longer needed to be kept and therefor (as I understand it) the documents must be shredded. If they were kept then the civil service are breaking the law.

But no one bothered to ask the people that were using them first it seems. Under the new GDPR laws they would have been shredded even sooner.

I guess Jezza is happy the anti zionist heat is off him for a bit and back on May. What's going to be next ?
    He can't ad lib to save his life. I feel for him because politics shouldn't be soundbites and 'zingers' but unfortunately it is. The Tories are completely devoid of a unique idea because as a collective, they don't really care about anything and still it feels like he is going backwards against them.

Only May could lose to Corbyn and only Corbyn could lose to May

I watched some of it today - Corby's pretty useless, and Eric is right, he decides what to say based on what his team tell him.

This is pretty much like the VAR in a game , waiting for the decision. Somewhere there will be a document / email that says that who took the decision etc. Whoever gets the oldest document will have won the point.

It's a good bit of back and for politics, it was a cock up, a decision was made based on the advice the landing cards were no longer needed, as Windrush kids were covered by existing laws. If they are no longer needed the Civil Service have to act within the Data Protection Act - and that means as the data was no longer needed to be kept and therefor (as I understand it) the documents must be shredded. If they were kept then the civil service are breaking the law.

But no one bothered to ask the people that were using them first it seems. Under the new GDPR laws they would have been shredded even sooner.

I guess Jezza is happy the anti zionist heat is off him for a bit and back on May. What's going to be next ?
    Stop trying to weasel out of what you said in your post above and admit your were wrong

Very early on I thought and said

"This goes way back apparently to 1973 so various governments"

Reply I got :
    ""No, just the tories""

Very early on I thought and said

"This goes way back apparently to 1973 so various governments"

Reply I got :
    ""No, just the tories""
    Who brought in the changes to the legislation? The Tories. And who voted against the changes JC. So he was on the right side again. This is what he said.

6B28B763-FCB8-43FB-945E-1B1C5B6D6F82.jpg