+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The children of Windrush

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The children of Windrush

Says the Tory sexist troll.

You make so many assumptions of other people and are so up your own arse it’s unreal.

How do you know who I vote for? I despise the tories, you’ve guessed right on that one.

Oh and by the way you soft bugger this is a political forum, what else do you want to talk about?

And cut out the pathetic sexist jibes it just shows you up for what you are, pig ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Says the Tory sexist troll.

You make so many assumptions of other people and are so up your own arse it’s unreal.

How do you know who I vote for? I despise the tories, you’ve guessed right on that one.

Oh and by the way you soft bugger this is a political forum, what else do you want to talk about?

And cut out the pathetic sexist jibes it just shows you up for what you are, pig ignorant.
    Would it be ok if I could briefly join the debate and say I also can't stand the Tories ?

Ta

Fill your boots Sludge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    I dont despise anyone, you're getting very worked up over there...
    If you despise someone then you are never going to have a balanced thought in your head as you'll end up bitter and twisted that people dont agree with you. It's a big world out there - not everyone thinks the same as you.

I know it's a political ('debate') forum, but the way you go on - it should be renamed the Labour Party Press Office, but dont post if your Jewish, have Jewish friends, or dare to suggest anything pro Jewish/Israeli. Im neither pro/anti Israel or Palestine. I used to work for an Israeli company (great payers) and 2 years later worked with a gay Palestinian fella on a different contract in Europe

Back to you though - You will always vote Labour - rather than see what is on offer at each election and vote accordingly. Fair play - you crack with whatever you think best, I wont despise you for it.
    I started this thread about The children of Windrush. As usual you’ve hijacked the thread for your own agenda.

Why are you going on about being Jewish and working for an Israeli company, you’ve really lost the plot big time.

Did I say you are Jewish? Honestly!

May and Rudd should resign immediately. And you should resign from this board, it would be a much better place without you.

Hope this helps hun.

Bore off you nutter