+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: HULL TICKETS

SuperBluebirds91

HULL TICKETS

My friend who is a ST holder is looking to go to hull away with friends. Problem is they won't know for definite that they can go until the weekend (nothing to do with the Fulham and our match! To do with childcare etc). I see the tickets are selling well and will prob be gone by then - does anyone know if Hull are releasing more? I would be great if we could take more than 3000 in any case. How many did we take there when we won the league in 2013?

Re: HULL TICKETS

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    My friend who is a ST holder is looking to go to hull away with friends. Problem is they won't know for definite that they can go until the weekend (nothing to do with the Fulham and our match! To do with childcare etc). I see the tickets are selling well and will prob be gone by then - does anyone know if Hull are releasing more? I would be great if we could take more than 3000 in any case. How many did we take there when we won the league in 2013?
    For the sake of £12, buy them and if he don't go, sell them back to the club or to mates, SIMPLES

Take Tony's advice. I've had loads asking me about this and our 2 me bus is nearly full.

I think a lot of the others are seeing the same.

I think it was something like 2400 in 2013, although we were already up

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Take Tony's advice. I've had loads asking me about this and our 2 me bus is nearly full.

I think a lot of the others are seeing the same.

I think it was something like 2400 in 2013, although we were already up
    Our 2nd and last is almost full as well

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    For the sake of £12, buy them and if he don't go, sell them back to the club or to mates, SIMPLES
    This. No brainer.