+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kick in nads for Nuno

Kick in nads for Nuno

Sessegnon and our Neil win season awards....

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport...-season-award/

Ridiculous announcing this early, as are the awards themselves IMO, but at least some deserved recognition of achievement thus far.

Re: Kick in nads for Nuno

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Sessegnon and our Neil win season awards....

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport...-season-award/

Ridiculous announcing this early, as are the awards themselves IMO, but at least some deserved recognition of achievement thus far.
    I agree it's stupid. We could end up and the playoffs and not qualify and Millwall could go up. Who deserves the award then for the best manager of the season Neil Warnock or Neil Harris?

Let's not think about that though

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I agree it's stupid. We could end up and the playoffs and not qualify and Millwall could go up. Who deserves the award then for the best manager of the season Neil Warnock or Neil Harris?

Let's not think about that though
    Aren't these awards voted for by their peers? So of the 24 Championship Managers, most of them voted for NW.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Aren't these awards voted for by their peers? So of the 24 Championship Managers, most of them voted for NW.
    It's the managers. Nuno has done a great job but he's had Champions League players. In my opinion, Neil Harris probably deserves it now, Warnock 2nd and Nuno third. Jokanovic has done well at Fulham but the season starts in August, not late December.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Not sure to be honest, but I reckon that if I were a fellow manager my opinion on who'd done a better job over the season would change drastically if Millwall were promoted and we weren't.