+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Joe Hart

Joe Hart

Does it again.😂😂

Re: Joe Hart

Genuinely think Etheridge is a lot better..

He is. Hart is feckin useless.

How hes still in the England squad i dont know.

I didn’t read it, but heard that he allegedly once taunted a young Scott Sinclair that he earned more in a week than Sinclair did in a year - true or not, I’ve never liked him since then and was happy to see his footballing fall from grace

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I didn’t read it, but heard that he allegedly once taunted a young Scott Sinclair that he earned more in a week than Sinclair did in a year - true or not, I’ve never liked him since then and was happy to see his footballing fall from grace
    Unfortunately not a drop in wages though bet he still earns more than Sinclair.

Both players have had a spectacular fall from grace, since their successes at Manafactured City.

Gobshite. He's a long way to go to catch up with John Terry and his watches.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Unfortunately not a drop in wages though bet he still earns more than Sinclair.

Both players have had a spectacular fall from grace, since their successes at Manafactured City.
    Sinclair hasn't done too bad in Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Gobshite. He's a long way to go to catch up with John Terry and his watches.
    Agreed - John Terry is king of the pricks

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Sinclair hasn't done too bad in Scotland
    Doing averagely in Scotland is the equivalent of being terrible in a proper league

So you decided not to like him, even though you didn’t know if it was true 😂

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I wouldn't be arsed he taunted a Jack either.

So you decided not to like him, even though you didn’t know if it was true ��
    The internet in a nutshell

That’s about the size of it 🤣

I’m normally a little more tolerant 😀but I hadn’t liked what I deemed to be his superiority complex before then, so that story merely added fuel to a fire that was already burning