+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stephen Lawrence murder tonight on BBC one

Stephen Lawrence murder tonight on BBC one

Tonight's episode is about the police surveillance of those scumballs

How all five never went down for life beats me , clearly the CPS felt there wasn't enough for a conviction ?

Re: Stephen Lawrence murder tonight on BBC one

If ever a family was let down it is them

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I am not anti police but the original investigation came over as a shambles last night

One wonders how on earth the other three slimeballs ain't been done , street justice and all that

I am sure the one guy his father was a local heavy and the old bill were under his reign.

I am sure the one guy his father was a local heavy and the old bill were under his reign.
    Hopefully one day the other three will fall over and injure themselves which of course would be a terrible shame

Sort of badly in a losing the ability to walk and confinement to a wheelchair for life sort of way

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Hopefully one day the other three will fall over and injure themselves which of course would be a terrible shame

Sort of badly in a losing the ability to walk and confinement to a wheelchair for life sort of way
    Could not agree more

Could not agree more
    The laws an ass. “On my solicitors advice I excercise my right to remain silent”
    The judge should be able to come back with “ “in that case, if your unwilling to help the case, or plead innocent, we will take it that you are guilty” Case closed.

Just dreadful. Great TV programme, really brought it home.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    The laws an ass. “On my solicitors advice I excercise my right to remain silent”
    The judge should be able to come back with “ “in that case, if your unwilling to help the case, or plead innocent, we will take it that you are guilty” Case closed.
    Spot on

Shocking , concludes tomorrow night

The police seemed to be in a state of denial

Of course the met isn't a haven for racists but there were and are racist officers in the met

I'd forgotten how odious the 5 white lads were - what a complete bunch of shits

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I'd forgotten how odious the 5 white lads were - what a complete bunch of shits
    Utter c+++s

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Utter c+++s
    Final part tonight , 9pm

Excellent documentary so far. I have a vague recollection of those thugs coming out of the inquest etc. How can a case be handled so badly ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Excellent documentary so far. I have a vague recollection of those thugs coming out of the inquest etc. How can a case be handled so badly ?
    My view as someone who doesn't know a lot about the case , apart from the TV and newspapers suggests it's poor policing rather than racism but I think the McPherson report actually concluded the met was institutionally racist

Sir Paul Condon got a lot of grief for saying that black gang crime needed to be tackled .......I think he set up operation trident ?

But with regard to the murder of that boy , the met comes over very badly week some of the ex officers being interviewed

I wonder if we will ever get a programme interviewing the officers who stitched up the Cardiff three ?

What a **** that Bill Mellish is mind. What he said about Lawrence's mate, with a grin, was quite sickening.

I remember seeing that undercover copper programme on racism in police recruits

It was fecking unbelievable and , of course , these people and I use the term loosely , slip through the net