+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've had my jabs

Re: I've had my jabs

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    I think its because most People in Cardiff with Irish accents are from the gypo camps. Probably why they asked you for the cash up front.
    That's the point, you don't think.

Most are travellers? In your little world they are.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Not to chuck Louth in with em, but the jippos that go out in town can be a nuisance if they feel like it, remember an occasion where a mass brawl happened after one game because they were very clever in sitting close to us in single numbers and walking away with rather expensive jackets. Basically piling them up behind the girls they had sat at table across the club. Absolute chaos followed...
    Thanks for that.

Travellers can be more than a pain, you can't tar (Mac) them all with the same brush. There are many who are decent.
    I'd say its similar to calling all city fans the same. You know the type, back in the 80's and 90's they dressed up like peacocks attacking single fans usually. Led by an ass who was on his phone constantly with daddy paying his legal fees. Allegedly.

All about them fella, or we will soon know it when they are old enough and don't want to know us.

Mine are slacking.

Enjoy your trip!
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Thanks for that.

Travellers can be more than a pain, you can't tar (Mac) them all with the same brush. There are many who are decent.
    I'd say its similar to calling all city fans the same. You know the type, back in the 80's and 90's they dressed up like peacocks attacking single fans usually. Led by an ass who was on his phone constantly with daddy paying his legal fees. Allegedly.
    "Can be"

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    This. As long as you haven't got a horse parked outside you should be fine.

Rubber Bandits ?

Never paid for a pint up front

Have anyone asked which pub?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Never paid for a pint up front

Have anyone asked which pub?
    Having seen the Irish on the piss during an international rugby game, probably most of them.

Having seen the Irish on the piss during an international rugby game, probably most of them.
    Heard a funny story about Irish rugby fans the other day. England were playing Ireland in Dublin and the English prop Jason Leonard was down injured by the touchline. Now Leonard is a really big bloke and while the physio was treating him some Irish fella in the crowd shouted "Leonard, Leonard yer fat bastard, it's not a physio you need it's a fecking midwife".

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Heard a funny story about Irish rugby fans the other day. England were playing Ireland in Dublin and the English prop Jason Leonard was down injured by the touchline. Now Leonard is a really big bloke and while the physio was treating him some Irish fella in the crowd shouted "Leonard, Leonard yer fat bastard, it's not a physio you need it's a fecking midwife".