Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
He certainly jumped before he was pushed.

Arrogant, nasty, evil man.
I was involved in the referendum for lawmaking powers held in Wales in 2011, campaigning for Yes. On the day following the vote there was a big party in the Wales Millennium Centre for the Yes campaigners. Spirits were high because Yes had won and I was getting drunk and talking to some interesting people whom I’d never met before. I went to the bar and who was there but only Carwyn Jones with a sour expression on his face. He’d campaigned for Yes as the First Minister but didn’t look too happy as I stood next to him waiting to be served.

Not being a fan of the man myself I just ordered my round and didn’t say anything to him. My drinks were placed on a tray. As I lifted the tray and made my way to my companions CJ - the First Minister - elbowed my arm, causing the drinks to spill but I managed to keep the tray from tipping the glasses onto the floor. I looked up at him - he’s quite tall - and he glared at me, daring me to challenge his behaviour. I muttered something like ”****ing wanker” and went back to my seat.

What a ****ing wanker.