+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Carwyn Jones

Re: Carwyn Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    wtf you have lost it again here sludge, you have me down as Croesy, Ninian Clarke, Feedback, Nick and countless others.
    Ive given up on auntie ever naming his/her racist facist's , if anyone fancies asking her - carry on, he/she will just ignore it anyway. I'll just wait for the next momentum political broadcast there'll be another one along shortly
    So did you ask the lady to name names or was it ninianclark ?

Because he's saying on here it was he who asked her yet I have looked back and it appears it was you

It's all very strange

It doesn't really make sense to me that Welsh Labour are trying to position themselves to the right of the main Labour Party seeing as Wales has traditionally been more left-wing than England

A lot of their younger members (the one I've met/know of anyway) are a bunch of middle class Blairites mind so it does add up

wtf you have lost it again here sludge, you have me down as Croesy, Ninian Clarke, Feedback, Nick and countless others.
    Ive given up on auntie ever naming his/her racist facist's , if anyone fancies asking her - carry on, he/she will just ignore it anyway. I'll just wait for the next momentum political broadcast there'll be another one along shortly
    I’ll name who I want, I’ll name who I waaaant, I’m auntie Andy, I’ll name who I want

And it's......all gone very quiet , all gone very quiet .......all gone very quiet over here

Thats fine honey bun, you will live your whole life perpetually blaming the conservatives for everything Labour cant deliver.
    So how can you blame Labour for the funding WAG gets from a Conservative government in Westminster? Don't try austerity as our debt keeps rising.

over where , in southampton on a course, home at 7 and in the pub by 7:30, keep taking the tablets....
    Someone has been sussed out , I wonder who it is ?

Take more tablets sonny the ones you're on arent strong enough

All the best - Croesy, Feedback,Nick,NinianClark & everybody else you think I am
    Someone called mambo , I assume that's you asked auntie to name the racists etc etc

Then , later on , someone called ninianclark .....who posts in a very similar style to you ........very similar .......said it was HE who asked auntie to name the racists

So either someone is claiming your posts and posting under your name , and then calling himself ninianclark ..........or you are one and the same

I think you should get in touch with ninianclark.......he should be easy to find , he probably uses the same computer as you

Meanwhile, a certain poster it would seem, does not have the backbone to actually name those who they were calling fascist and racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Meanwhile, a certain poster it would seem, does not have the backbone to actually name those who they were calling fascist and racist.
    I have no backbone now Why are you so worried? Does it matter what I think? Is it keeping you awake? Do you think I may be referring to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    If aunty was to say that nick poster is a right fascist would that lead to her being up before a judge ?

I very much doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    You are a confused bunny Sludge - I have Auntie Andy on ignore, I only see her posts when not logged in - which I why I replied to ask her who she was talking about. I find Auntie to be a left wing windup merchant that is very annoying, very fecking annoying, but heyho that's the way of the world.

ps - it is possible for people to have the same opinions / politics etc. I'm still yet to be convinced that you and Auntie are the same person - she being your alter ego, in a skirt
    You said it was you who asked her to name names , even though it was mambo who did

I think you have been sussed , the pair of you

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You said it was you who asked her to name names , even though it was mambo who did

I think you have been sussed , the pair of you
    NC, the one who keeps saying he has me on ignore and then sends me creepy PM’s. They can give it but can’t take it. And if you don’t agree with their politics you’re a left wing windup merchant