+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Carwyn Jones

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Carwyn Jones

And it's......all gone very quiet , all gone very quiet .......all gone very quiet over here

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    over where , in southampton on a course, home at 7 and in the pub by 7:30, keep taking the tablets....
    Someone has been sussed out , I wonder who it is ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Take more tablets sonny the ones you're on arent strong enough

All the best - Croesy, Feedback,Nick,NinianClark & everybody else you think I am
    Someone called mambo , I assume that's you asked auntie to name the racists etc etc

Then , later on , someone called ninianclark .....who posts in a very similar style to you ........very similar .......said it was HE who asked auntie to name the racists

So either someone is claiming your posts and posting under your name , and then calling himself ninianclark ..........or you are one and the same

I think you should get in touch with ninianclark.......he should be easy to find , he probably uses the same computer as you

Meanwhile, a certain poster it would seem, does not have the backbone to actually name those who they were calling fascist and racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Meanwhile, a certain poster it would seem, does not have the backbone to actually name those who they were calling fascist and racist.
    I have no backbone now Why are you so worried? Does it matter what I think? Is it keeping you awake? Do you think I may be referring to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    If aunty was to say that nick poster is a right fascist would that lead to her being up before a judge ?

I very much doubt it