+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fulham v Millwall team news for tomorrow night

Fulham v Millwall team news for tomorrow night

WOL are reporting,

Midfielder Ben Thompson (ankle) is a doubt for the hosts, while defender Byron Webster (knee) is out.

Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic will be without forwards Floyd Ayite and Sheyi Ojo.

Not sure how important these two are for Fulham ? But every little helps.

Re: Fulham v Millwall team news for tomorrow night

They seem to be swapped in and out, both missing may not be too good for them

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    They seem to be swapped in and out, both missing may not be too good for them
    Lets hope so, but we can`t take anything for granted when we are so close and still in control.

I should point out the game is at Millwall, not Fulham, todays WOL cock up.

Millwall have 3 tough games left, Fulham, Boro away . and then Villa home.

You’d imagine Millwall will be well up for tomorrow night. One of the biggest games of our season tomorrow night and we’re not on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    You’d imagine Millwall will be well up for tomorrow night. One of the biggest games of our season tomorrow night and we’re not on the pitch.
    Millwall have been on a brilliant run, any points v Fulham they get is a massive boost for us, well done Neil Harris , remember him playing a few games for us on loan.

[QUOTE=soulsurfer3;4867750]WOL are reporting,

Midfielder Ben Thompson (ankle) is a doubt for the hosts, while defender Byron Webster (knee) is out.

Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic will be without forwards Floyd Ayite and Sheyi Ojo.

Either are that badly missed Ayite more so but we have 4 players in This position. Expect Piazon to start and 30 mins to go release kebano at millwall s defence, i expect I stand alone badly need a Fulham convincing win 3-1 would be ideal

[QUOTE=Fulham traveller;4867804]
    Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    WOL are reporting,

Either are that badly missed Ayite more so but we have 4 players in This position. Expect Piazon to start and 30 mins to go release kebano at millwall s defence, i expect I stand alone badly need a Fulham convincing win 3-1 would be ideal
    Anything is possible from here on in mate, 3 games for you all winable but Millwall should be the hardest to collect 3 points, I see a draw for you tomorrow but we are all Millwall fans tomorrow, well for 2 hours anyway.

Millwall game is sold out I got told today. Should be some atmosphere there.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Millwall game is sold out I got told today. Should be some atmosphere there.
    Just what is needed , a hostile London derby game with Millwall looking to cement a play off spot. Cardiff vs Millwall next season in the Prem. ? Oh boy...........

Just what is needed , a hostile London derby game with Millwall looking to cement a play off spot. Cardiff vs Millwall next season in the Prem. ? Oh boy...........
    Remember Millwall vs Birmingham play off semi final in 2002? Mental atmosphere that night and some of the worst rioting seen after a match ever, 47 coppers were injured. They took defeat badly that night

Remember Millwall vs Birmingham play off semi final in 2002? Mental atmosphere that night and some of the worst rioting seen after a match ever, 47 coppers were injured. They took defeat badly that night
    Yeah I do, I gotta be honest I wont be watching tomorrow can`t cope with it , its bad enough watching the City on tv at this stage, we are so close. Shit I might have to stop calling the manager Colin at this rate.

Like a war zone that night.

If that’s the case we might let them win, I wonder if our players will bottle it with the hatred by there fans, no one would want to take a throw in or corner, I am catching up on my south east London slang, will be leaving my Fulham coat indoors, if we lose at least I will get out in one piece, welll that’s the plan

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Like a war zone that night.
    Crazy scenes, twenty odd police horses injured there too.

Crazy scenes, twenty odd police horses injured there too.
    And cars turned over all over the city

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    If that’s the case we might let them win, I wonder if our players will bottle it with the hatred by there fans, no one would want to take a throw in or corner, I am catching up on my south east London slang, will be leaving my Fulham coat indoors, if we lose at least I will get out in one piece, welll that’s the plan
    It's nowhere near as bad at Millwall these days, doubt we'll see scenes like that at the football again, thank feck.

[QUOTE=soulsurfer3;4867810]

Anything is possible from here on in mate, 3 games for you all winable but Millwall should be the hardest to collect 3 points, I see a draw for you tomorrow but we are all Millwall fans tomorrow, well for 2 hours anyway.
    After going on other forums, I wonder if the players will be up for the abuse millwall fans will give them, don’t think any of them will be use to a atmosphere like it. We are the on,y fans that clap the away goal keeper when they walk towards the goal, as we drink our skinny lates

It's nowhere near as bad at Millwall these days, doubt we'll see scenes like that at the football again, thank feck.
    I remember, sort of, going to the old den for a game almost 40 years ago when a City player was injured or knocked out,Phil Dwyer maybe? That was a fun day out I think

Leaving your coat at home? It's forecast to be 23 degrees at kick off. If you want to avoid being sussed I recommend spending the preceeding few hours getting a bulldog and union jack tattoed on your torso as going anywhere near the ground with any clothing above the waist is a schoolboy error!

Hope not there is no place for it, I had a chat with an old millwall mate, who use to like a bit of trouble back in the day, his advice was be careful, especially if Fulham win

I remember, sort of, going to the old den for a game almost 40 years ago when a City player was injured or knocked out,Phil Dwyer maybe? That was a fun day out I think
    We went up there mid seventies in a transit van, we pulled over and I asked a copper 'where do the away fans park?' he looked at us and said 'we don't get any away fans here'

Hope not there is no place for it, I had a chat with an old millwall mate, who use to like a bit of trouble back in the day, his advice was be careful, especially if Fulham win
    Oh...and if anyone on South Bermondsey station asks you to name any Michael Jackson hits just blank him. It's like that Gestapo guy wishing Dickie Attenborough a good journey in the Great Escape

[QUOTE=Fulham traveller;4867845]
    After going on other forums, I wonder if the players will be up for the abuse millwall fans will give them, don’t think any of them will be use to a atmosphere like it. We are the on,y fans that clap the away goal keeper when they walk towards the goal, as we drink our skinny lates
    Cottagers and skinny lattes , it just aint footy is it ? Always enjoyed a trip to CC to be fair, nice away trip.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Leaving your coat at home? It's forecast to be 23 degrees at kick off. If you want to avoid being sussed I recommend spending the preceeding few hours getting a bulldog and union jack tattoed on your torso as going anywhere near the ground with any clothing above the waist is a schoolboy error!
    Ditch the skinny lattes too.

We went up there mid seventies in a transit van, we pulled over and I asked a copper 'where do the away fans park?' he looked at us and said 'we don't get any away fans here'
    That was the mode of transport from Ely for most away games back then, great days.