+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: My first grandson's 1st birthday party Saturday.

My first grandson's 1st birthday party Saturday.

ok. City strip bought. Football bought. But he doesnt go to bed until 7.30 after his bath. Best offer so far is watch the match in the local....looks like that is what it is going to have to be.

Re: My first grandson's 1st birthday party Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbenchpwllheli View Post
    ok. City strip bought. Football bought. But he doesnt go to bed until 7.30 after his bath. Best offer so far is watch the match in the local....looks like that is what it is going to have to be.
    Can you get to the local in 15 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by ksbenchpwllheli View Post
    Start drinking early (your reason it was a special day and your emotions ran away with you) get slung out due to your loudness and the need for baby to sleep , head to the pub .

See him on his second birthday. (Simples)

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Given that this time of the year is always going to an interesting time in terms of promotion/ relegation and also the way Sky can switch the days of games doesn’t mitigate the fact that next year’s birthday party will be on a Sunday

You may be trying to avoid that one as well

Just saying like 👍

International

After his birthday party all the sweeties and the emotion he'll be knackered and fast-a-bobo's by 5 o'clock. Sneak a drop of brandy in his drink, he'll sleep like a baby.......................... oh hang on!!!

My wife arranged my daughter's christening on the day of the City vs Man City match in the premier league.
    I went to the christening and after party and then did a disappearing act later on. Not only did I get to see us beat Man City, i also missed having to clear up, double bonus. The issue now is that it's her 5th birthday on the weekend of the Reading match.

Why do you need to buy a football? Are you reffing the game?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    After his birthday party all the sweeties and the emotion he'll be knackered and fast-a-bobo's by 5 o'clock. Sneak a drop of brandy in his drink, he'll sleep like a baby.......................... oh hang on!!!
    The kid is one, he's not going to be gorging on sweets.