+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Official Millwall v Fulham Match Thread!!

Re: The Official Millwall v Fulham Match Thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Can't see Cardiff winning the next two but it is possible. Can't see Fulham not beating Sunderland, can you?
    What a prick just give it up muppet

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    What a prick just give it up muppet
    Who is he? So so so negative if a fan

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Just goes to show how brilliantly we've done this season to be pushing them this hard. I'm a complete pessimist when it comes to Cardiff but I already know that if we don't make autos it won't be for lack of trying. We've had a blistering season and it isn't over yet.

Months ago I thought 86 points would be enough for autos - it's hard to believe that probably 91 won't be enough for us now or that we've played that well that we are still capable of beating that figure...

We are a superb side and this isn't beyond us by any means
    I would agree, but Cardiff can only afford one slip up (loss or draw). Will be interesting to see how Fulham or Cardiff perform on the playoffs. I don't fancy either side to win that lottery.

Can't see Cardiff winning the next two but it is possible. Can't see Fulham not beating Sunderland, can you?
    So you don’t think Cardiff will beat a Nottingham Forest team in complete freefall?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    A former fan who has no life.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Everyone has been saying this about Fulham for months.

However apart from very very late equalisers on 2 occasions- the outcome is always “Fulham win.” Hardly that unpredictable?
    I think we're more than capable of picking up 10 points as much as Fulham are of picking up 6 points I hope Birmingham need something on the last day

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Jeepster isn't negative, but he struggles to be realistic. Cardiff are in one helluva battle for second. Many people here couldn't see Fulham winning tonight. That they have, whilst adding 3 goals to their goal difference, has turned the season on its head (again). Things will look better with a win tomorrow, if Cardiff can handle the pressure,

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    A jack **** who has no life.
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    So you don’t think Cardiff will beat any Nottingham Forest team in complete freefall?
    I think I already said Cardiff should win easily tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    A former fan who has no life.
    He is a jack

I think I already said Cardiff should win easily tomorrow.
    You have said on this thread that you cannot see Cardiff winning the next two.

Jeepster isn't negative, but he struggles to be realistic. Cardiff are in one helluva battle for second. Many people here couldn't see Fulham winning tonight. That they have, whilst adding 3 goals to their goal difference, has turned the season on its head (again). Things will look better with a win tomorrow, if Cardiff can handle the pressure,
    Are you a Jack Bastard?
    **** off

I thought you had me on ignoreJACK

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    2 points behind.
    2 games in hand.
    All to play for.

Could still be up by next Friday
    Both Sunderland and Birmingham will be fighting for their lives. Anything could happen in those games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    You have said on this thread that you cannot see Cardiff winning the next two.
    Yes, because I don't think they will win at Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Are you a Jack Bastard?
    **** off
    Pressure's getting to Stan.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Both Sunderland and Birmingham will be fighting for their lives. Anything could happen in those games.
    Sunderland will already be down.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Am I just biased or are Fulham getting all the favourable decisions from the ref
    Yes you are bias, millwall we’re doing. A lot of fouling and getting away with it, a few off the ball, second half probably fouled more, I was there and you get a view

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    Yes you are bias, millwall we’re doing. A lot of fouling and getting away with it, a few off the ball, second half probably fouled more, I was there and you get a view
    You completely mugged them off second half

they couldn't get anywhere near you hence the petty fouling and then subsequently the over the top challenges - Cahills challenges were purely out of frustration that his legs are gone - what he's trying to prove (well apart from going to a world cup) is beyond me.

To be fair to Millwall you brought on high class substitutes and had a £15m rated striker up front. They brought on as a sub 'Elliott' who fell over a lot and is obviously not a footballer and have players nobody else wants.

Harris has performed a miracle to get them where they are - they were badly shown up tonight for what they are.

You lot should have won promotion a while ago with that team

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post

they couldn't get anywhere near you hence the petty fouling and then subsequently the over the top challenges - Cahills challenges were purely out of frustration that his legs are gone - what he's trying to prove (well apart from going to a world cup) is beyond me.

To be fair to Millwall you brought on high class substitutes and had a £15m rated striker up front. They brought on as a sub 'Elliott' who fell over a lot and is obviously not a footballer and have players nobody else wants.

Harris has performed a miracle to get them where they are - they were badly shown up tonight for what they are.

Thanks. Millwall very good first half,should of been winning. Without being disrespectful I thought second half millwall looked a league below, like you say how many clubs want there players, especially there keeper

Why does BIS keep referring to US as CARDIFF??

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Why does BIS keep referring to US as CARDIFF??
    Because he knows it will annoy people - sad to see what someone who was once a big City fan has become.

But instead they spent the first half of the season more concerned about relegation than promotion. Fulham's resurgence began on Boxing Day down here when they gave us something of a football lesson and I've always believed that they'd beat us nine times out of ten in games where both sides played to the best of their ability, but, over the course of the season, we've been much the more consistent team and, for half of it, we were comfortably better than them.

Fulham were excellent in the second half last night, but they rode their luck in the first forty five minutes and things may well have turned out different if Millwall had a lead to hold on to, but, essentially, last night changed nothing - we take nine points and it doesn't matter how good Fulham look in their last two matches, they won't finish above us.

Fulham showed what a good side they can be once they had been gifted the lead. The Millwall keeper should have done better with the first two goals and Millwall were unfortunate not to be ahead at half time having created far more chances in the first-half. I also think the disallowed Millwall goal was debatable.

Felt like they were going to regret missed opportunities and once they got their noses in front Fulham looked a different class.