+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Official Millwall v Fulham Match Thread!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Official Millwall v Fulham Match Thread!!

FFS Mike! A couple of beers in thr Red Light District and the MB goes to POT!!

Re: The Official Millwall v Fulham Match Thread!!

Fulham are in a game here. Great crowd!

Ref favouring Fulham already.
    Millwall better side so far

Millwall hit the bar and had goal disallowed already.

Fulham haven't got going yet, Millwall need to punish them before they wake up

Love games like this!!!

What's the name of that song the Millwall fans are singing?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What's the name of that song the Millwall fans are singing?
    I think it's "I'd Love to Teach the World to Sing in Perfect Harmony"

Fulham clear one off the line now.

Mariner is the perfect ref for this sort of game. Lets almost everything go on....

Great game. End to end. It’s all gonna go to the wire. It’s gonna be who holds there nerve.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Great game. End to end. It’s all gonna go to the wire. It’s gonna be who holds there nerve.
    The Championship is brilliant. Feck the Premier League!

Brilliant game, Millwall are a very good side

Fulham hit bar, 0-0 HT

Am I just biased or are Fulham getting all the favourable decisions from the ref

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Am I just biased or are Fulham getting all the favourable decisions from the ref
    Yes you are bias, millwall we’re doing. A lot of fouling and getting away with it, a few off the ball, second half probably fouled more, I was there and you get a view

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    Yes you are bias, millwall we’re doing. A lot of fouling and getting away with it, a few off the ball, second half probably fouled more, I was there and you get a view
    You completely mugged them off second half

they couldn't get anywhere near you hence the petty fouling and then subsequently the over the top challenges - Cahills challenges were purely out of frustration that his legs are gone - what he's trying to prove (well apart from going to a world cup) is beyond me.

To be fair to Millwall you brought on high class substitutes and had a £15m rated striker up front. They brought on as a sub 'Elliott' who fell over a lot and is obviously not a footballer and have players nobody else wants.

Harris has performed a miracle to get them where they are - they were badly shown up tonight for what they are.

You lot should have won promotion a while ago with that team

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post

they couldn't get anywhere near you hence the petty fouling and then subsequently the over the top challenges - Cahills challenges were purely out of frustration that his legs are gone - what he's trying to prove (well apart from going to a world cup) is beyond me.

To be fair to Millwall you brought on high class substitutes and had a £15m rated striker up front. They brought on as a sub 'Elliott' who fell over a lot and is obviously not a footballer and have players nobody else wants.

Harris has performed a miracle to get them where they are - they were badly shown up tonight for what they are.

Thanks. Millwall very good first half,should of been winning. Without being disrespectful I thought second half millwall looked a league below, like you say how many clubs want there players, especially there keeper

But instead they spent the first half of the season more concerned about relegation than promotion. Fulham's resurgence began on Boxing Day down here when they gave us something of a football lesson and I've always believed that they'd beat us nine times out of ten in games where both sides played to the best of their ability, but, over the course of the season, we've been much the more consistent team and, for half of it, we were comfortably better than them.

Fulham were excellent in the second half last night, but they rode their luck in the first forty five minutes and things may well have turned out different if Millwall had a lead to hold on to, but, essentially, last night changed nothing - we take nine points and it doesn't matter how good Fulham look in their last two matches, they won't finish above us.

Fulham showed what a good side they can be once they had been gifted the lead. The Millwall keeper should have done better with the first two goals and Millwall were unfortunate not to be ahead at half time having created far more chances in the first-half. I also think the disallowed Millwall goal was debatable.

Felt like they were going to regret missed opportunities and once they got their noses in front Fulham looked a different class.

Very entertaining game thus far

I watched Tottenham united and Chelsea consecutively this week and was bored shitless. Championship games are proper football

Millwall should be winning by the way

71% possesion..I shit on it

Who said long ball is bad? Very effective from Millwall, Fulham can't handle it