+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bit of positivity

Bit of positivity

By Wednesday morning we could be 4 points clear of them. Simple.

Can we now quit the Fulham love fest?

Re: Bit of positivity

I predicted several days ago we would be promoted at Hull.That's positivity!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post

Absolutely. Been avoiding the message boards because the Fulham love-in is just sickening.

Let’s concentrate on us. Knock em down each game at a time.

I agree. This obsession with how well they've done and how they play attractive football. They're a club based in poshest west London and are our rivals for promotion. I couldn't give a monkey's chuff about them.

It's not always the best looking girl that makes the best wife, or the brainiest kid in school that gets the best job. Let's just focus on what we have to do, bollocks to the rest. I hope we win 1-0 tomorrow with an own goal off their keeper's arse. It will send social media into meltdown, especially that tool from Bristol.

It’s not a love fest. It’s an appreciation of a really decent team at this level. I hope we piss on their parade, but there’s no doubting their 2nd half performance was top notch considering it was a potential banana skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    I agree. This obsession with how well they've done and how they play attractive football. They're a club based in poshest west London and are our rivals for promotion. I couldn't give a monkey's chuff about them.

It's not always the best looking girl that makes the best wife, or the brainiest kid in school that gets the best job. Let's just focus on what we have to do, bollocks to the rest. I hope we win 1-0 tomorrow with an own goal off their keeper's arse. It will send social media into meltdown, especially that tool from Bristol.
    Sometimes the fat or ugly girls **** better because they don’t get it very often

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Sometimes the fat or ugly girls **** better because they don’t get it very often
    Beautifully put

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Beautifully put
    Thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    It’s not a love fest. It’s an appreciation of a really decent team at this level. I hope we piss on their parade, but there’s no doubting their 2nd half performance was top notch considering it was a potential banana skin.
    I couldn't give a shit to be honest.

Whilst I was hoping for Fulham to drop points, nothing has changed...we still need to win tomorrow which we did anyway regardless of their result tonight.

I couldn't give a shit to be honest.
    Then that’s your perogative then isn’t it?
    Good on you.

I've just spent the last 6 hours on the calculator. We're f*cked

I'd suggest it's most peoples' prerogatives on here. This is a Cardiff City forum, not a love-in for rival teams who play nice football.

It’s not a love in. Despite being 2nd best in the 1st half tonight they were excellent in the 2nd half. Why can’t we say that?

And realistically based on the past 5 months they are going to finish on 91 points. We need 3 wins to stop them.

Fulham went up a gear in the second half, and they really do look Premier League class. I'd go a step further and say they are better suited for promotion compared to us. We'd need to have a major overhaul of our playing staff to have any chance of staying up.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    It’s not a love in. Despite being 2nd best in the 1st half tonight they were excellent in the 2nd half. Why can’t we say that?

And realistically based on the past 5 months they are going to finish on 91 points. We need 3 wins to stop them.
    Based on the whole season, which is what promotion is gained from, they will get 89 points not 91. We therefore need two wins and a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Fulham went up a gear in the second half, and they really do look Premier League class. I'd go a step further and say they are better suited for promotion compared to us. We'd need to have a major overhaul of our playing staff to have any chance of staying up.
    So you are already writing us off for next season as well then !!.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Based on the whole season, which is what promotion is gained from, they will get 89 points not 91. We therefore need two wins and a draw.
    Fulham did everything right tonight. They won a difficult away fixture against a team striving for the play-offs, and they even boosted their goal difference by +3. I can see them winning their next two games, but I would still rather be us than them.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So you are already writing us off for next season as well then !!.
    It's obvious we would have to overhaul our team, the Neil way is great for the lower leagues, but the Premier League is a different story.

It's obvious we would have to overhaul our team, the Neil way is great for the lower leagues, but the Premier League is a different story.
    That is the last thing anyone should be worried about now.

Just concentrate on looking king after your voice today and getting behind the lads tonight.

They may well need us to be patient as well, let's not let any nerves transfer into the pitch.

Instead just enjoy the ride. 👍

Chances are they would lose their 2 best players on the pitch last night, one of which isn’t there’s anyway.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    That is the last thing anyone should be worried about now.

Just concentrate on looking king after your voice today and getting behind the lads tonight.

They may well need us to be patient as well, let's not let any nerves transfer into the pitch.

Instead just enjoy the ride. ��
    The point I was making is this side was built for the Championship, so there is nothing to worry about right now

Sessegnon, Mitrovic and Cairney will be gone.

Fulham did everything right tonight. They won a difficult away fixture against a team striving for the play-offs, and they even boosted their goal difference by +3. I can see them winning their next two games, but I would still rather be us than them.
    So you have your tongue up their arse.

A week ago they hardly did anything right against a mid table side at home and, though the equaliser was last gasp, was totally deserved and Fulham were lucky with a point. Have you forgotten that? Had Millwall taken their chances in the first half they would have been out of sight. Instead they gifted the visitors a goal and were dreadful afterwards.

Giving credit to Fulham? Nah. If Sunderland are still in the division by next Friday evening, they'll be fighting and scrapping. They beat Fulham earlier in the season. Birmingham might need a win to stay in the division. Anyone thinking Fulham are invincible and will just canter through their last two games needs their heads examined. Plenty of twists and turns to come. There inevitably is.

Why do people get so defensive about people discussing Fulham? They’re our rivals to second place obviously they are going to be talked about and scrutinised on here.

Are we not allowed to talk about anything other than cardiff winning?