+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trains after the game

Trains after the game

There's a train from Grangetown on the Dinas Powys line at 10.15 after the game. Is it guaranteed there'll be room on this train? Next train is 11.30.

Re: Trains after the game

It’ll be fine. The only train that’s really busy is the first one into town straight after the game.

That's great. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    It’ll be fine. The only train that’s really busy is the first one into town straight after the game.
    lazy bastards

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    lazy bastards
    ???

???
    20 minute walk mun

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    There's a train from Grangetown on the Dinas Powys line at 10.15 after the game. Is it guaranteed there'll be room on this train? Next train is 11.30.
    Be fine.

Usually it's people who want to go 2/3 stops that push first on to busy valley line trains that cause the chaos. Lazy *****.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    20 minute walk mun
    Not to Aberdare, Merthyr, Caerphilly etc it isn’t.

Not to Aberdare, Merthyr, Caerphilly etc it isn’t.
    Riles me the amount of people that jump on for short journeys, I mean the ones who push on.

Me and my daughter watched once as people piled on at queen street one Friday evening, we got on in central. People piled on and there was a woman stuck on the platform just stood over a pram, she told the guard she was going to Merthyr, she had to wait for the next one.
    About 70 percent of these idiots got off on stops all the way up to Radyr, so could have got any one of 3 services passing that way, yet didn't care for a woman and her baby. Wankers.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Riles me the amount of people that jump on for short journeys, I mean the ones who push on.

Me and my daughter watched once as people piled on at queen street one Friday evening, we got on in central. People piled on and there was a woman stuck on the platform just stood over a pram, she told the guard she was going to Merthyr, she had to wait for the next one.
    About 70 percent of these idiots got off on stops all the way up to Radyr, so could have got any one of 3 services passing that way, yet didn't care for a woman and her baby. Wankers.
    Couldn’t agree more. It’s a bugbear of mine too. If I’m only going one or two stops I’ll wait for everyone else to get on, I’m happy to stand and let people going a long way to get a seat.

Couldn’t agree more. It’s a bugbear of mine too. If I’m only going one or two stops I’ll wait for everyone else to get on, I’m happy to stand and let people going a long way to get a seat.
    After the wolves game me and my mate with our kids just stood back and let every one pile on the Merthyr train, pointless fighting it.
    We got on and even had seats in the end carriage (people were just fighting to get on so only went to the first few)
    Our plan was to get the next one.

During normal travel I'll never understand people who live in llandaff for example, getting on before someone who is likely going 45 minutes up the road, when they have the choice of Aberdare, Merthyr and Treherbert.

Not you in the borough with a Celtic top on is it Louth?

(Not got my daughter)