+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: IDENTITY CRISIS

IDENTITY CRISIS

Am I just a miserable old git or have we lost the real Cardiff City?

I'm fed up of the take what's on offer and be grateful attitude.......for example

I don't want Pukka pies, I want my Clarks pies back

I don't want an oriental dragon, that looks like a lizard on our club crest, I want a proper Welsh dragon

I don't want to be looking at rows of red seats in the stand opposite me, I want the stadium to be Bluebirds blue

I don't want to pay £4+ for a pint, I want proper prices for proper football supporters

I don't want to our end of season players evening to be a black tie £70 a ticket event at a city centre hotel. I want it at the stadium with a lounge suit and reasonable prices

Anyone feel like me.

Re: IDENTITY CRISIS

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post

I'm fed up of the take what's on offer and be grateful attitude.......for example

I don't want Pukka pies, I want my Clarks pies back Clarks pies are shit these days

I don't want an oriental dragon, that looks like a lizard on our club crest, I want a proper Welsh dragon Never had a dragon in the 60's, so no !

I don't want to be looking at rows of red seats in the stand opposite me, I want the stadium to be Bluebirds blue You want a dragon to show Welshness, but not red seats for the same reason, strange

I don't want to pay £4+ for a pint, I want proper prices for proper football supporters I only drink it, if someone else buys it

I don't want to our end of season players evening to be a black tie £70 a ticket event at a city centre hotel. I want it at the stadium with a lounge suit and reasonable prices I tend to agree with you here

Anyone feel like me.

Other than that, NO

I don't want an oriental dragon, that looks like a lizard on our club crest, I want a proper Welsh dragon

I don't want to be looking at rows of red seats in the stand opposite me, I want the stadium to be Bluebirds blue

I don't want to pay £4+ for a pint, I want proper prices for proper football supporters

I don't want to our end of season players evening to be a black tie £70 a ticket event at a city centre hotel. I want it at the stadium with a lounge suit and reasonable prices

Anyone feel like me.
    Yeah it was so much better. Anything for a clash with Darlington today in front of 2000 die hards watching us get stuffed.

Dont know how im going to drag myself down there tonight.

Anyone feel like me.
    You're just a miserable old git.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Yeah it was so much better. Anything for a clash with Darlington today in front of 2000 die hards watching us get stuffed.

Dont know how im going to drag myself down there tonight.
    Early 90's was pretty special though

I long for them days, it might have been i was at the right age at the right time though

I don't want Pukka pies, I want my Clarks pies back If you don't want it, don't buy it. Bring your own.

I don't want an oriental dragon, that looks like a lizard on our club crest, I want a proper Welsh dragon Haven't bough any merchandise since we changed colour and badge. The last thing I want is a badge with a ferret on it.

I don't want to be looking at rows of red seats in the stand opposite me, I want the stadium to be Bluebirds blue If they were full, you wouldn't see what colour they were. Not sure it really matters what colour a seat is, lets just get them full.

I don't want to pay £4+ for a pint, I want proper prices for proper football supporters I paid £16 for 3 pints of bitter in a London pub last week. Be grateful for what you've got, alternatively, get pi55ed before going to the game.

I don't want to our end of season players evening to be a black tie £70 a ticket event at a city centre hotel. I want it at the stadium with a lounge suit and reasonable prices Went to one in the 90's, in a City Centre Hotel and it was a black tie do. Haven't been to one since.

Anyone feel like me.
    Other than that, you're on the button.

Sounds like you just wish you were young again.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Other than that, NO
    Let's not pretend those seats are red for Wales.