+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Second place is all over

Second place is all over

I know we think the worse when it comes fo our team, but can anyone serously cardiff dropping more than 2 points, look at the fixtures forest home, ( can’t score in a brothel) derby ( already fell apart ) hull city ( have the
    Points to be safe, so switched off) and Reading ( safe and. Useless, I fully expect Cardiff to be promoted before last game

Re: Second place is all over

This reverse psychology is fooling no one!

Can't see Fulham dropping another point the way they're playing (hope I'm wrong) We need to be at our best for the remaining games.

I'm absolutely positive we will draw today.

We will get to 91 points though and sneak up

Cardiff have to man up like Fulham / Wolves / Villa / M'Boro who have all shown they have no intention of settling for what they have.

Fulham 3-0 / Wolves 4-0 / Villa 4-0 / Boro 2-0

Boro are beating Derby at Pride Park where they are both after a play off place.

Hull, who we play next week, have 4 at Bristol City (curr 4-4)

Reading look a shambles and are 3 - 0 down at Sheff Weds.

What should be certain is that no one will roll over. Nothing is going to be easy. If Cardiff are to go up they are going to have to work for it.

Edit: Hull have a fifth at Ashton Gate.(4-5)

If we held on and should of against brentford, that leaving Cardiff to win all last 4, I would say no way Cardiff will do it, I expect you to slip is once, but not twice, I said in earlier posts, I was more worried about brentford than millwall, this 2 points at the death will cost us

Thank god bristol city won’t be in tne play offs, please not brentford again

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    If we held on and should of against brentford, that leaving Cardiff to win all last 4, I would say no way Cardiff will do it, I expect you to slip is once, but not twice, I said in earlier posts, I was more worried about brentford than millwall, this 2 points at the death will cost us
    Brentford were deserved of a point. No way you "should have" held on there.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Ok first Half I totally agree with you. Second half had a lot of possession. Never really threatened, my main point is you can’t let in last min goals like that, our defence switched off, we need a miracle, the local London derby’s have cost us, to win 3 out of 4 will be no problem, if you had to win all 4 that would be a massive ask. This is why I think it’s all over

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Brentford had a goal wrongly disallowed and should have had a penalty, probably should have won tbh

I know we think the worse when it comes fo our team, but can anyone serously cardiff dropping more than 2 points, look at the fixtures forest home, ( can’t score in a brothel) derby ( already fell apart ) hull city ( have the
    Points to be safe, so switched off) and Reading ( safe and. Useless, I fully expect Cardiff to be promoted before last game
    Way off beam there, Fulham will finish with 2 wins and City 1 win 2 draws and a defeat.

Ok first Half I totally agree with you. Second half had a lot of possession. Never really threatened, my main point is you can’t let in last min goals like that, our defence switched off, we need a miracle, the local London derby’s have cost us, to win 3 out of 4 will be no problem, if you had to win all 4 that would be a massive ask. This is why I think it’s all over
    I'm sure you, and to be fair some Cardiff fans who claimed we would only need 3 wins before the Sheffield United game completely forget the league that we are playing in. "No problem" are you ****ing serious ? The championship is as weird as it comes. I'd call needing 3 wins an issue, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    I'm sure you, and to be fair some Cardiff fans who claimed we would only need 3 wins before the Sheffield United game completely forget the league that we are playing in. "No problem" are you ****ing serious ? The championship is as weird as it comes. I'd call needing 3 wins an issue, personally.
    3 wins with the teams you have to play is easily doable, 4 wins very unlikely. Remember this post in a couple of weeks time, glad we have kept it exciting

I'm not sure your views are representative of Fulham fans. All I heard during the 2nd-half last night was "The Whites are going up". And I don't think they were suggesting via the play-offs.

3 wins with the teams you have to play is easily doable, 4 wins very unlikely. Remember this post in a couple of weeks time, glad we have kept it exciting
    I like your posts. However when people were saying Fulham would win all their last 8 games most Fulham fans were saying there was no way this would happen. Ok you drew v Brentford in 95th minute, but apart from that you have won every game:

Like you say we are all more negative about our own team.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    This reverse psychology is fooling no one!
    This.

Just to say Reading are not safe and yes we are a shambles. Another abject performance today. If we need anything from the Cardiff game we are going down.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Just to say Reading are not safe and yes we are a shambles. Another abject performance today. If we need anything from the Cardiff game we are going down.
    More evidence we are all negative about our own teams! 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    More evidence we are all negative about our own teams! ��
    Supporting Reading, Glammy and Wales does it to me Father D

You just try to convince yourself of that if it keeps you happy. Last home game we missed 2, yes 2 pelantys in added f in time. I still haven’t quite recovered and my mate who I went with has gone to spend the night in a remote part of the Brecon Beacons with no phone signal as he can’t cope.....

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    I like your posts. However when people were saying Fulham would win all their last 8 games most Fulham fans were saying there was no way this would happen. Ok you drew v Brentford in 95th minute, but apart from that you have won every game:

Like you say we are all more negative about our own team.
    QPR at home as well.

When people said they wouldn't win the lot, they were right. After Villa tonked Wolves, we had fans saying Villa would win every game.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I'm not sure your views are representative of Fulham fans. All I heard during the 2nd-half last night was "The Whites are going up". And I don't think they were suggesting via the play-offs.
    Winning 3-0 away fans will be jubilant and sing rubbish, when we played in Europa league qualify rounds, we would sing we are going to Germany etc, never believed it, I am 50 years old, and represent 70% of Ffc fans

2 more wins needed

Sssshhhhhhh