+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Second place is all over

Re: Second place is all over

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    Winning 3-0 away fans will be jubilant and sing rubbish, when we played in Europa league qualify rounds, we would sing we are going to Germany etc, never believed it, I am 50 years old, and represent 70% of Ffc fans
    No, you represent the early stages of a troll who will undoubtedly give it big time if your impossible automatic promotion, as you are portraying it should come to fruition.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    No, you represent the early stages of a troll who will undoubtedly give it big time if your impossible automatic promotion, as you are portraying it should come to fruition.
    I'll go by what we've seen of Fulham traveller so far and, up to now, I'd say he's been a welcome addition to the board.

As a fellow Fulham fan I can tell you the 'Fulham Traveller' seems 100% genuine. I don't know him but he's 100% Fulham in attitude. None of us are trolls. Its not our way. We ain't Millwall.

Sure, we're all negative about our own teams chances. But I can't see Cardiff blowing this now. And if you pip us to second place, then like me, I think Fulham Traveller will come here to congratulate you. And if we make it, none us of would want to rub it it. What's the point? Unless of course your teenage acne is feeling extra itchy.

We have been the best team in the division in 2018 no doubt about it. BUT the season started in August. If you finish second it'll be because over the course of the season you've done better than us.

Frankly right now I'm more concerned about who we might face in the play offs. I've personally given up on 2nd spot, and if it happens then so well and good. But I don't think Fulham fans are really expecting it.

Last time Fulham were at Wembley was in 1975. So I'd be more than happy to settle for that. Either way, what a bloody season its been and how exciting is this league?

Hopefully, between us we'll contrive to see each other in the PL next season!

Winning 3-0 away fans will be jubilant and sing rubbish, when we played in Europa league qualify rounds, we would sing we are going to Germany etc, never believed it, I am 50 years old, and represent 70% of Ffc fans
    Of course. But I don’t really think it’s what you sing when you’ve given up all hope. I’ve heard “Cardiff City we’re coming for you” in recent games too. Nothing wrong with that, I think it shows game-by-game results and performances can make things feel different and keep the hope alive.

Most fans have been involved in or have seen strange twists that should help them maintain some hope/trepidation until it is finally decided either way. There is only 1 point in it as we stand and you’re flying.

I’m not saying you don’t genuinely feel like you do but that doesn’t mean it’s convincing when looking at it from our perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham1879 View Post
    As a fellow Fulham fan I can tell you the 'Fulham Traveller' seems 100% genuine. I don't know him but he's 100% Fulham in attitude. None of us are trolls. Its not our way. We ain't Millwall.

Sure, we're all negative about our own teams chances. But I can't see Cardiff blowing this now. And if you pip us to second place, then like me, I think Fulham Traveller will come here to congratulate you. And if we make it, none us of would want to rub it it. What's the point? Unless of course your teenage acne is feeling extra itchy.

We have been the best team in the division in 2018 no doubt about it. BUT the season started in August. If you finish second it'll be because over the course of the season you've done better than us.

Frankly right now I'm more concerned about who we might face in the play offs. I've personally given up on 2nd spot, and if it happens then so well and good. But I don't think Fulham fans are really expecting it.

Last time Fulham were at Wembley was in 1975. So I'd be more than happy to settle for that. Either way, what a bloody season its been and how exciting is this league?

Hopefully, between us we'll contrive to see each other in the PL next season!
    I agree 100 per cent with this

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'll go by what we've seen of Fulham traveller so far and, up to now, I'd say he's been a welcome addition to the board.
    I would rather him on here than some of our supposed Cardiff fans tbh. I think this is a good board for fellow supporters with maxim and waynker alright for jacks and Pearcey

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    To be fair I would never gloat at a teams failure, after the wolves and villa game I never gloated then,nor would I if we came second,I have been welcomed on this board, proper fans on here, we just support different teams, if we come second I won’t be posting on here until tne play offs

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I would rather him on here than some of our supposed Cardiff fans tbh. I think this is a good board for fellow supporters with maxim and waynker alright for jacks and Pearcey
    Thank you means a lot to me

I remember the last time Fulham were at Wembley. Mellor, Alan Taylor etc etc. I cannot believe Fulham haven’t been to Wembley since then.

Thank you means a lot to me
    Agree. We like you.

It can be both reassuring and frustrating to see real fans of other clubs have the same anxieties and doubts about their team as we do.

So are you confident of beating Brentford in the play offs? ;-)

The two Fulham posters above appear quite reasonable and friendly and are welcome on here but are not typical of the posters on the various Fulham forums who generally appear a deluded and arrogant bunch who think that their team has the divine right to be in the Premier League at our expense. Their vitriolic and sometimes obscene insults, thrown at NW and the City team, indicate a generally moronic level of intelligence and a pending failure to accept defeat, or success, in the promotion battle with a level of good grace and sportsmanship.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Agree. We like you.

It can be both reassuring and frustrating to see real fans of other clubs have the same anxieties and doubts about their team as we do.

So are you confident of beating Brentford in the play offs? ;-)
    No not st all, I know we will blow it in the play offs

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    The two Fulham posters above appear quite reasonable and friendly and are welcome on here but are not typical of the posters on the various Fulham forums who generally appear a deluded and arrogant bunch who think that their team has the divine right to be in the Premier League at our expense. Their vitriolic and sometimes obscene insults, thrown at NW and the City team, indicate a generally moronic level of intelligence and a pending failure to accept defeat, or success, in the promotion battle with a level of good grace and sportsmanship.
    I agree I find myself telling them off, when they come out with stupid statements. Hence why I spent more time on here than my own board, speak s volumes

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    All clubs have them

Think you'll find the vast majority of us Fulham fans have actually deserted our own message boards for various reasons.

I am beginning tof think these Fulham fans are female. They talk more sense than most blokes.