Not again

What about Hull?
    Not Again

What about the CNN conspiracy link?

Re: Bristol City 4 Hull City

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Not Again

What about the CNN conspiracy link?
    It looks like a lot of stuff regarding NXIVM has been wiped from the internet. It's almost as though they never existed, so it will be interesting to see where this one goes.

http://www.allisonmack.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It looks like a lot of stuff regarding NXIVM has been wiped from the internet. It's almost as though they never existed, so it will be interesting to see where this one goes.
    That's the thing about facts, you either have them or you don't. What's wrong, the dog ate your fake news homework?

That's the thing about facts, you either have them or you don't. What's wrong, the dog ate your fake news homework?
    Judging by the gossip on the internet things have to the potential to become very interesting.

Judging by the gossip on the internet things have to the potential to become very interesting.
    Bit of focus here though. This morning you said.

Twitter was quite hot this morning with news about an actress who has been arrested for trafficking, enslavement and running a sex cult. Apparently it's the same story that CNN were calling a conspiracy theory a short while ago.

I know how you hate MSM, particularly when they peddle falsities so I would have thought you would be posting the links to support your assertions in triumph. As I said there was a Roseanne Barr story that talked about body parts and child trafficing but anything you have on CNN calling this adult cult a conspiracy would be great to see.

Bit of focus here though. This morning you said.

Twitter was quite hot this morning with news about an actress who has been arrested for trafficking, enslavement and running a sex cult. Apparently it's the same story that CNN were calling a conspiracy theory a short while ago.

I know how you hate MSM, particularly when they peddle falsities so I would have thought you would be posting the links to support your assertions in triumph. As I said there was a Roseanne Barr story that talked about body parts and child trafficing but anything you have on CNN calling this adult cult a conspiracy would be great to see.
    I can't find it as it has disappeared, but I remember they were trying to pass it off as unverified nonsense. It seems like there is some kind of BleachBit-ing going on, which makes this story even more intriguing. Like I said I will be keeping an eye on further developments.

PS I don't hate the MSM, it's the lies, disinformation, diversions, cover-ups and obfuscation that I dislike

Tories are still c@nts whatever shite posts I make

I can't find it as it has disappeared, but I remember they were trying to pass it off as unverified nonsense. It seems like there is some kind of BleachBit-ing going on, which makes this story even more intriguing. Like I said I will be keeping an eye on further developments.

PS I don't hate the MSM, it's the lies, disinformation, diversions, cover-ups and obfuscation that I dislike
    If only you had been able to source some facts to defend your assertion then no one would suspect you of lies, disinformation, diversions, cover-ups and obfuscation I suppose!

If only you had been able to source some facts to defend your assertion then no one would suspect you of lies, disinformation, diversions, cover-ups and obfuscation I suppose!
    Let's see what happens, who else is involved, and what other connections there are, etc.

Let's see what happens, who else is involved, and what other connections there are, etc.
    When you have anything approximating a fact to support your statement that CNN called the Nxivm case a conspiracy theory then let us know!!

I used to love Cyril Evans buses, shame.

When you have anything approximating a fact to support your statement that CNN called the Nxivm case a conspiracy theory then let us know!!
    As I said the internet is being cleansed of information relating to NXIVM. Why?

As I said the internet is being cleansed of information relating to NXIVM. Why?
    ok - at least give us a precis of the CNN report you referenced before it mysteriously disappeared.

ok - at least give us a precis of the CNN report you referenced before it mysteriously disappeared.
    It has been alleged that some of the girls were as young as 12.