Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
Not a single player would get in the Fulham team

They wouldn’t want to go up if they had to play football like ours

If we do go up we’ll be down by October

Put 2 on Scott Morrison and we have no threat.

Never mind.

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum...opic=64907.100
Let's be honest-if we played like Fulham, and Fulham played like us, with Warnock in charge of them, then 90% of this messageboard would be saying the same things as they are. Nobody is going to admit that though, that's the nature of a one eyed football supporter. We don't play much football, we almost always give the ball back to the opposition, we're not a passing side, infact, I think that some of our players have lost the ability to make a pass, such is the way we play, sometimes it's awful to watch. But, we keep getting results and have an incredible togetherness, with some ability and tremendous character, and a manager who wont allow players to rest for one minute while they're out on the pitch. There is a sense of entitlement with football fans that has grown over the last 15 years, they're the sky-youtube generation, or simply influenced by those media outlets. They listen to pundits and purists and think that they are qualified in the intricacies of the great game, twenty years ago, a win was a win, now we have fans who seem to have acquired a knowledge on the finer aspects of the game. There's nothing wrong with wanting your team to play football, I would like ours to try it occasionally, although I can't complain too much, it's a results business-right? Although there has to be a legacy, however small, and i'm not sure Neil Warnock leaves one behind. Here's to promotion-C'mon City!