+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Buzzin

Buzzin

Well that was the worst I’ve been for 90 mins all season, we didn’t play well , but we won .

we didn’t seem to have a Time in the game where we had a bit of sustained pressure where we would create chances and felt we could/would score. I’m not ususlly one for the statistics as the only statistic I’m interested in is shots at goal and the final result. We had 43% possession ( it felt like less ) 14 shots 5 on target , did we really ? It didn’t feel like it. We all know we didn’t play well and it’s the final result and 3pts is all that matters at this stage of the season and it shows what this team is all about . They give everything, even when things weren’t going well and after the final whistle went it was pure relief that we come away with 3 pts

I’ve woken up early this morning( 6:40 on a Sunday is unheard of ) because I’m ****ing Buzzin
    I’m buzzin because the blues are going up ,believe me
    The blues are going up.
    Watching how we played and what they put in last night , even when things weren’t going well tells me
    This team will not give it up and will fight to the last seconds it wasn’t pretty was it but fair play to them
    A special mention to everyone that was there last night
    The atmosphere was the best it’s been all season and it helped me and the team get through the game .
    21,000 ? It felt more like 50,000
    Well done all
    Cant wait for derby on tues day now
    Gonna try and get back to sleep now

Re: Buzzin

Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    Well that was the worst I’ve been for 90 mins all season, we didn’t play well , but we won .

we didn’t seem to have a Time in the game where we had a bit of sustained pressure where we would create chances and felt we could/would score. I’m not ususlly one for the statistics as the only statistic I’m interested in is shots at goal and the final result. We had 43% possession ( it felt like less ) 14 shots 5 on target , did we really ? It didn’t feel like it. We all know we didn’t play well and it’s the final result and 3pts is all that matters at this stage of the season and it shows what this team is all about . They give everything, even when things weren’t going well and after the final whistle went it was pure relief that we come away with 3 pts

I’ve woken up early this morning( 6:40 on a Sunday is unheard of ) because I’m ****ing Buzzin
    The blues are going up.
    Watching how we played and what they put in last night , even when things weren’t going well tells me
    This team will not give it up and will fight to the last seconds it wasn’t pretty was it but fair play to them
    The atmosphere was the best it’s been all season and it helped me and the team get through the game .
    Well done all

Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post

The blues are going up.
    Well done all
    Yes no sleep for me and well worth my 1-00 am getting home ... still not sure about that Saturday night thing but atmosphere was immense last 20 mins was awesome !

International

The first game I saw at Ninian was a saturday night, and there were about 40,000 people there.

Great night. The support last night was brilliant.