+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gunnarsson makes a point.

Gunnarsson makes a point.

Re: Gunnarsson makes a point.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Another good read Bob
    You didn't mention Wildschut introduction for a lathargic Mendez-Laing, whose defensive capabilities were exposed last night and quite frankly he looked disinterested. Don't want to criticise our players but thought we kept him on too long last night and it could have cost us. Wildschut played well when he came on too.
    That said still buzzing from that last night although my nerves can't take much more of this !

A good read, thanks Bob. I struggle to come to terms with the fact that we are still second in the table despite the fact that we are regularly played off the pitch by the opposition. It's amazing to me how how bloody good we are at just hanging in there and nicking the three points in the end. If it goes to the Reading game where we need to win to go up I don't know if my ticker will take it.

👍 any news on your cat ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    �� any news on your cat ?
    No, still no sign of him Tim.

My initial thought to their goal was Manga again. Watching the replay hes blameless. His man has come inside and hes covered him. ML loses his man completely , Bamba fails to stop the cross and Ralls loses Bridcutt.

Never in doubt wed come back.

I wouldnt call the Millwall keeper unfortunate. Useless fecker comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No, still no sign of him Tim.
    Sorry to hear that Paul.
    They can be elusive creatures mind.

Hope he turns up too.
    Sorry, I didn't get any leads from my tweet..

Quote Originally Posted by Wokingbluebird View Post
    Another good read Bob
    You didn't mention Wildschut introduction for a lathargic Mendez-Laing, whose defensive capabilities were exposed last night and quite frankly he looked disinterested. Don't want to criticise our players but thought we kept him on too long last night and it could have cost us. Wildschut played well when he came on too.
    That said still buzzing from that last night although my nerves can't take much more of this !
    Talking about Wildschut, take a look at his cheeky little back heel deep in our own half followed by the long ball up to big Ken which won the free kick the goal came from.

Can anyone on here make a gif out of it?