+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wouldn't it be lovely to see MR TAN and his MUM at CCS at the last game....

Wouldn't it be lovely to see MR TAN and his MUM at CCS at the last game....

We owe them a huge debt of gratitude.

Re: Wouldn't it be lovely to see MR TAN and his MUM at CCS at the last game....

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    We owe them a huge debt of gratitude.
    The club really do owe him a lot.

No it's ok, last time he was here we bloody lost 4 on the trot.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

He can come if we beat Derby and Hull.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I'm sure he'll be there more regularly next season, he barely missed a game the last time they were in the Premier League.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    I'm sure he'll be there more regularly next season, he barely missed a game the last time they were in the Premier League.
    Too right. He’s not gonna waste his time watching the dross.

Neither did you!

Maybe you and TLG can roll the red carpet out for him?

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Neither did you!
    He barely misses a game now. I reckon hes got Ifollow.

Neither did you!

It's not nice to mock, but that was begging to be said

😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

He can come if we beat Derby and Hull.
    Very good suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post

That carpet is worn out after being rolled out for their pal sammy at every opportunity until he ****ed them off

Do you mind? It's a blue carpet now.

Our City Is Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    That carpet is worn out after being rolled out for their pal sammy at every opportunity until he ****ed them off
    Amazing what a few walks round the bedlinog countryside and an ice cream can do.

Do we get a trophy if we finish 2nd?

I'm sure he'll be there to carry it out.[ like last time.

Neither did you!
    I didn't see a PL game. My last game was 0-0 with Charlton in 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    It's not nice to mock, but that was begging to be said

😂😂😂
    It's also factually incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Do you mind? It's a blue carpet now.

Our City Is Blue.
    I'd love it to have a yellow and white band on the edges , just like the 70's kit .

It's also factually incorrect.
    TBH I don't really care.
    I can't believe the amount of time you spend on here trying to justify yourself.

I'm sure if I searched I'd find a dozen different stories about your walk out, but I don't have time or the inclination to waste it .

Very sad that you are desperately trying to bring everyone down just because you have a chip on your shoulder.

And failing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    TBH I don't really care.
    I can't believe the amount of time you spend on here trying to justify yourself.

I'm sure if I searched I'd find a dozen different stories about your walk out, but I don't have time or the inclination to waste it .

Very sad that you are desperately trying to bring everyone down just because you have a chip on your shoulder.

And failing.
    When I'm in a pub and Im chatting to my mates if a guy tries and butts in who I have absolutely no interest in and starts piping up about stuff I have no inclination to listen to and is quite obviously an utter w anker I politely move away and don't listen or engage - saying f uck off has absolutely no effect on this type of person as they have to be a t wat to want to engage with people who obviously don't want to talk with them. Unfortunately there is normally always a person like this on a night out as they are such a pathetic specimen they desperately crave the attention.

Walking calmly away and totally ignoring them usually does the trick - not always - its like the Dai Hunt scenario - do you just ignore the arse or do you try and acknowledge him. Depends on the mood I suppose - but don't ever let the moron get to you

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    ... its like the Dai Hunt scenario - do you just ignore the arse or do you try and acknowledge him. Depends on the mood I suppose - but don't ever let the moron get to you
    I take it you've never traveled home from a match on a 21 bus with Dai two seats away moaning about a defeat...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I take it you've never traveled home from a match on a 21 bus with Dai two seats away moaning about a defeat...
    I was sat two seats from him at Ninian for years - I also couldn't get rid of him on Cup Final day.
    I'd still rather him though than than our martyred fans who pipe up on here (by the way I'm not including my mates who left and have never posted on here since they left)

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'd love it to have a yellow and white band on the edges , just like the 70's kit .
    Many would like a Burberry pattern

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Many in the grandstand would like a Burberry pattern......
    FYP