+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Last league game Fulham lost was v Sunderland just before Christmas

Last league game Fulham lost was v Sunderland just before Christmas

Maybe Coleman has them worked out?!

He doesn’t seem to have any other teams in the league worked out however but maybe he has worked them out.....

Re: Last league game Fulham lost was v Sunderland just before Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post

He doesn’t seem to have any other teams in the league worked out however but maybe he has worked them out.....
    It's going to be hard to lift a team that has been relegated twice on a trot. I wonder if Coleman will be there next season? I see nothing from Sunderland's owners that makes me think next season will be any fun for them either. What odds a third successive relegation - that would be something.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post

No.

He wouldnt beat them with Bale , Ramsey and Allen - let alone the garbage hes got up there. We need 2 wins or its the play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    It's going to be hard to lift a team that has been relegated twice on a trot. I wonder if Coleman will be there next season? I see nothing from Sunderland's owners that makes me think next season will be any fun for them either. What odds a third successive relegation - that would be something.
    Having seen his post relegation press conference it wouldn’t surprise me if he wasn’t their manager by the time they play Fulham.

When we won rhe league at a stroll..bottom club peterboro beat us twice