+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Were they penalties on Morrison?

Re: Were they penalties on Morrison?

Stonewall pens, couldn`t believe the ref didn`t send Morrison off for his constant fouling of the forest attackers, should,ve been 3 pens at least to them,.. oh you mean up the other end , No.

(sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Just watched the incidents from my recording. Morrison was definitely dragged to the ground by his arm by Colback. The commentator said it was a definite penalty. The other one was where a defender jumped on his back whilst the other pulled his shirt. Both could have been given as penalties.
    Don't you know Morrison is a big fella though??

So, no penalty for me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I reckon you could pull pretty much anyone over if they're looking to be pulled over.
    Why would he 'look to be pulled over' ? He is dominant in the air and given a clean jump is likely to score

If the defender grabs him and pulls him over then it's not surprising he'll go down.

Sometimes they are given , sometimes they aren't - often because he's involved in the grappling too.

This one though was just a defender panicking because he was completely mismatched against a player who'd already scored and was likely to do so again.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

What about that Fox fkr for elbowing Patterson

Straight red card imo but ref didn’t see it

Will he get a retrospective ted card for what was a truly irresponsible act of senseless gbh