+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it all about Derby?

Is it all about Derby?

Win there and surely we will make it, lose or draw and it’s very iffy. We need a good performance for the whole match, Been a while.....

Re: Is it all about Derby?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Win there and surely we will make it, lose or draw and it’s very iffy. We need a good performance for the whole match, Been a while.....
    I think it is all about Derby..don't fancy our chances against Hull..should beat a poor reading team

This game is massive win and it’s all over, lose or draw and who knows what will happen, I can Cardiff winning here 1-0 derby have fell apart of late

I think it is. Like I said in another thread the bookies have us as huge favourites to go up but if we don’t win at derby I think Fulham would have to be favourites then.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    This game is massive win and it’s all over, lose or draw and who knows what will happen, I can Cardiff winning here 1-0 derby have fell apart of late
    I hope you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I hope you are right.
    I hope I am wrong ��

The pessimist in me can't see beyond Cardiff blowing it at Derby.

But Derby are famous for falling apart as well.

I think their fans are bricking it more than we are but that's not making me feel any better

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

I hope I am wrong ��
    We all live in hope

Don’t you have anything better to do than loiter in other people’s mb’s

I think it’s nice to have another clubs fan on here. I also know whichever of us finishes 3rd won’t have what it takes to win the playoffs. So 2nd is critical.

Yep, Derby is must win game. Lose, or even draw, momentum will be with Fulham.

We two wins. I don't see that changing. It would be nice to win on Tuesday, but we still have the luxury of two more games after that.

A draw is of no use whatsoever. The bottom line is, we have to win 2. Fulham will not slip up.

Losing would be a serious wound, but not a fatal one.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    A draw is of no use whatsoever. The bottom line is, we have to win 2. Fulham will not slip up.
    So a draw at derby and 2 wins is of no use to us?

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    We all live in hope

Don’t you have anything better to do than loiter in other people’s mb’s
    I come on here to talk to real football fans, made to feel welcome, never disprecful, I did put a lol after my comment, I don’t think it was offensive

Derby fans are expecting a heavy defeat, they are all doom and gloom, hope we get them in the play offs, can see them finishing 8th at this rate, they have fell apart again

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    So a draw at derby and 2 wins is of no use to us?
    I think the point being made is that if we assume Fulham win both their games then a draw means we would still probably need to win our final two given their better goal difference. So the draw really is no more helpful to a defeat from that perspective.

However if Fulham draw one of their final two a point at Derby could of course be crucial.

I come on here to talk to real football fans, made to feel welcome, never disprecful, I did put a lol after my comment, I don’t think it was offensive
    Carry on mate, just ignore the winkers We all get a bit of grief on here, even from our own kind!

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I think the point being made is that if we assume Fulham win both their games then a draw means we would still probably need to win our final two given their better goal difference. So the draw really is no more helpful to a defeat from that perspective.

However if Fulham draw one of their final two a point at Derby could of course be crucial.
    I am sure you will beat derby with ease, they have lost 4-1 at home to Sunderland. Lost away to burton. Just been beaten by boro, lost 4 out of 5, you can’t just turn form on and off, you will do a job on them,

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post

The optimal solution is to beat Derby and Hull, and then have a stroll in the park against Reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Carry on mate, just ignore the winkers We all get a bit of grief on here, even from our own kind!
    Thanks mate, might get to a game next season when you are playing in London,

Thanks mate, might get to a game next season when you are playing in London,
    Hopefully we'll be at Stamford Bridge, The Emirates, (New) White Hart Lane, The Olympic Stadium, Selhurst Park and Craven Cottage.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Hopefully we'll be at Stamford Bridge, The Emirates, (New) White Hart Lane, The Olympic Stadium, Selhurst Park and Craven Cottage.
    Out of them selhurst park appeals, the others no thanks plastic clubs

Out of them selhurst park appeals, the others no thanks plastic clubs
    Selhurst Park is always a good day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Tend to agree with this. If it’s drawing at 0-0 late on as a manager I wouldn’t know whether to go for it and risk the loss