+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sunderland

Sunderland

I am presuming that now they are relegated they will be playing without fear and anxiety against Fulham, and the players will be looking at their futures, so they will need to put in good performances.

Or am I deluded?

Re: Sunderland

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I am presuming that now they are relegated they will be playing without fear and anxiety against Fulham, and the players will be looking at their futures, so they will need to put in good performances.

Or am I deluded?
    Deluded

I know what you're saying and I would normally agree with you, but "they're shite"

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

Or am I deluded?
    I imagine Coleman will be gone in the summer, so he's got nothing to prove or get himself up for. Many of the players will be in the same boat. If ever there was a club with nothing to play for whatsoever in a game, this is it.

I'm predicting Fulham will give them a thrashing, on the basis that I often get predictions wrong.

There’s always the tiny chance of a typical championship freak result but realistically they are going to get beaten like a ginger stepchild.

Who would've thought West Brom would've got anything out of man Utd and Liverpool anything can happen even knowing none of us expect it

Anything is possible, Neil Warnock was asked over a week ago, where does he see Fulham slipping up, he said against Sunderland, who am I to disagree with him

Fulham to run riot and score at least 4. 6 wouldn't surprise me.
    Fulham have proved themselves time and time again in this run, absolutely no way they drop points at one of the worst teams to ever play in this league. None.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Fulham to run riot and score at least 4. 6 wouldn't surprise me.
    Fulham have proved themselves time and time again in this run, absolutely no way they drop points at one of the worst teams to ever play in this league. None.
    I am not saying we will drop points, in my lifetime watching Fulham, these are the games we lose, we lost to Sunderland and burton this season, other examples John terry who we hate has scored 1 goal this season, against us, Sunderland has not won at home for a year, then beat us, we call it Fulhamish I could go on for a week

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    I am not saying we will drop points, in my lifetime watching Fulham, these are the games we lose, we lost to Sunderland and burton this season, other examples John terry who we hate has scored 1 goal this season, against us, Sunderland has not won at home for a year, then beat us, we call it Fulhamish I could go on for a week
    Please do, I've got a relatively long train journey and a return leg to do, I'll read with a smile

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Please do, I've got a relatively long train journey and a return leg to do, I'll read with a smile
    It’s to depressing to bring up those memories, that I try and bury, here’s one 1993 in FA Cup we play Northampton bottom of the football league, scored 1 league goal and we are now in November we lose 3-1, trust me there’s loads

Unfortunately no chance Sunderland have absolutely no back bone from top to bottom. Unless something drastic happens there they could go through to League 2 as there is no fight in that club whatsoever

If there was they would have sacked Jack Rodwell - sponger, £60k/week
    Sacked Kone - sponger £45k/week
    Sacked N'Dong - sponger £50k/week

They pay £10K a week for Khazri who is at Nantes
    £25k a week for Djilobodji who is at Dijon

and best of all they pay £100k a week to Cattermole and O'shea which is the best pension in the country I believe

Coleman aint sorting that crap out

Fulham to win 5-0

Last game Fulham lost in this league?

Sunderland

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin Hop View Post
    Last game Fulham lost in this league?

Sunderland
    Didn't Peterborough do the double over us the year they went down and we went up?

Fulham would be disappointed if they didn't win this by at least 3 clear goals. This is a given. We need to win two, its that simple.

On paper it should be 3 points and a few goals but they've got to go and do it.

Anything could happen. Long Sunderland ball from kick off and the keeper clatters their striker. Red card pelanty.

Come on footballing gods, just this once.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    On paper it should be 3 points and a few goals but they've got to go and do it.

Anything could happen. Long Sunderland ball from kick off and the keeper clatters their striker. Red card pelanty.

Come on footballing gods, just this once.
    not even sure that would help to be honest

It’s to depressing to bring up those memories, that I try and bury, here’s one 1993 in FA Cup we play Northampton bottom of the football league, scored 1 league goal and we are now in November we lose 3-1, trust me there’s loads
    The vast majority of football fans can point to similar instances, in fact there may be only 1/2 clubs in the entire league that doesn't have those thoughts about their own team, even Manchester City fans have the "typical City" thoughts.

I'd wager that Fulham are no worse in this regard to Cardiff or most other teams. The uncertainty and shock results are one of the reasons why people love football. That said I think you'll stuff Sunderland who are beyond pathetic right now.

I have just checked the table and Cardiff are above Fulham with a game in hand, Fulhams game are pretty irrelevant if Cardiff beat (given up already) derby Unless the EFL give Fulham 4 points for a win

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

The EFL might if you claim it was health and safety related and you didn’t want to put your fans and workers in danger of errrrm for example snow

How they got relegated is baffling. From my very poor judge of player, would take a few of their players in our squad such as McNair and Honeyman