+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holidays

Holidays

Call me a miserable old rotter but I can't be arsed with them , all the planning , booking , flights , have I got my passport , have I packed enough clothes , sod that

My idea of a holiday is three or four days away in West Wales , fishing and chilling

Tenby , saundersfoot, Newquay etc

In a static caravan

With my city shirt on

Actually had a kick about with a jack nipper down manobier camp site a few years back but he got the better of me so I flipped him round the ear and sent him back to his parents

Re: Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Call me a miserable old rotter but I can't be arsed with them , all the planning , booking , flights , have I got my passport , have I packed enough clothes , sod that

My idea of a holiday is three or four days away in West Wales , fishing and chilling

Tenby , saundersfoot, Newquay etc

In a static caravan

With my city shirt on

Actually had a kick about with a jack nipper down manobier camp site a few years back but he got the better of me so I flipped him round the ear and sent him back to his parents
    Miserable old rotter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Miserable old rotter.
    We have a comic on our books

You don't like vacations???

She's a right sort this one 58 y.o. here

Just like the good old days. Sun, sand, Pembroke pubs and watching England on tv getting turned over by footballs minnows.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Just like the good old days. Sun, sand, Pembroke pubs and watching England on tv getting turned over by footballs minnows.
    Who needs a week in benidorm for that

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You don't like vacations???

She's a right sort this one 58 y.o. here

Always preferred Jane wielden the guitarist

You're not alone Sludge - my proper annual holiday is always Saundersfoot and area. Two hours door-to-door. Park the car for the week and just chill out, take the odd walk around parts of the most beautiful coastline in the world, drink and eat. Bliss!

Any foreign trips are extra but are certainly not relaxing - which is what I now want from my main break.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    You're not alone Sludge - my proper annual holiday is always Saundersfoot and area. Two hours door-to-door. Park the car for the week and just chill out, take the odd walk around parts of the most beautiful coastline in the world, drink and eat. Bliss!

Any foreign trips are extra but are certainly not relaxing - which is what I now want from my main break.
    Where do you stay ?

We used to always go to kiln park

Fishing off saundersfoot harbour wall , steak and chips in the pub then nightclubbing in sands or the night owl

Always preferred Jane wielden the guitarist
    Belinda is stunning for her age though, it's a Go-Go from me

Wasn't there an arsonist at Kiln Park a while back?

Was that after one of your curry nights Sludge?

Broadhaven for me - used to use the caravan park but now book a house for a week.

Belinda is stunning for her age though, it's a Go-Go from me
    She's had some work done !

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    Broadhaven for me - used to use the caravan park but now book a house for a week.
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Wasn't there an arsonist at Kiln Park a while back?

Was that after one of your curry nights Sludge?
    I am a kebab man , not guilty

She's had some work done !
    I'll give her some work .. Friday & Saturday nights

I'll give her some work .. Friday & Saturday nights
    Our lips are sealed

Call me a miserable and dirty old spunker but I can't be arsed with them , all the planning , booking , flights , have I got my passport , have I packed enough clothes , sod that

My idea of a holiday is three or four days away in West Wales , flashing and dogging.

Tenby , saundersfoot, Newquay and other places where fat slags seek cheap digs

In a static caravan

With my LFC onesie on
    Credit to you, it's unusual for you to be so frank.

Would rather slit my eyes open and put sulphuric acid in them, than not go abroad and **** off out of this miserable country at least 3 times a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Credit to you, it's unusual for you to be so frank.
    Get lost ewe

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Would rather slit my eyes open and put sulphuric acid in them, than not go abroad and **** off out of this miserable country at least 3 times a year.
    Not keen then...

Where do you stay ?

Fishing off saundersfoot harbour wall , steak and chips in the pub then nightclubbing in sands or the night owl
    We try and get somewhere in Saundersfoot if possible. Nice walks to pubs in both directions and a great beach.

Where do you stay ?

Had some great nights in saundersfoot. Can’t believe sands is still going?
    What’s that pub called used to do great food, on the corner on the hill? Not the hean....that was grim. Love doing that walk around to monkestone rock, tide used to go out so far you could get around it one year. Also seen 20 ft waves there in the biggest storm I ever saw. Boats going down allover.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    We try and get somewhere in Saundersfoot if possible. Nice walks to pubs in both directions and a great beach.
    We went to a caravan site in red roses between Tenby and saundersfoot but got thrown off for playing metal too loudly

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Had some great nights in saundersfoot. Can’t believe sands is still going?
    What’s that pub called used to do great food, on the corner on the hill? Not the hean....that was grim. Love doing that walk around to monkestone rock, tide used to go out so far you could get around it one year. Also seen 20 ft waves there in the biggest storm I ever saw. Boats going down allover.
    Some great wet t shirt competitions in sands back in the day

Boob Olympics