+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: New royal baby , idiots waiting outside hospital overnight

Blog Entries

Re: New royal baby , idiots waiting outside hospital overnight

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    That's old potatoes, you have to change your FB status now

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post

I wonder what the next trip was for Dumbo the Warrior. Cholera cemetery? 5 Cromwell Street? Care home? I'm starting to feel sorry for the sap, no wonder he takes the internet so seriously being exposed to macabre day trips.
    Why do you care what he does? and who are you to judge anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    In perverse logic, Harry was deemed to be the third best person for the job of being King. However, he's dropped to 6th because number 2 spawned 3 kids.
    Who's Harry's dad? Charles? James Hewitt? Chris Evans? my monies on Frankie Boyle.

I wonder what name the child maybe given , its an important decesion for our new young royal I am quite taken with Henri

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    It's a lovely occasion when a little baby has been born, but there are so many other topics that need raising such as homelessness, NHS funding etc.

Personally, I cannot and will not be a fan of any family that enjoy fox hunting and other blood sports.
    Those very sports create a wealth of work for some of our country folk , and keeps those pesky foxes at bay.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    One thing that the internet has certainly done is give people of the tiniest importance and intellect the opportunity to show what we all must be missing by being as deliberately offensive, crude, and vile as they can possibly manage with their stubby little fingers.

You really are quite nasty..
    After careful consideration I have decided to downgrade my comment from 'shagbag' to 'a bit of a gal'. Apologies for any offence caused to your good self and any other sensitive souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Those five who nobbed her: Oliver Hoare, James Hewitt, James Gilbey, Barry Mannakee and Will Carling. We can probably add Dodi Fayed to the list of those who slipped her a length. I'd have a cheeky fiver each-way that Nicholas Witchell, Royal Arse Licker by Appointment, also whipped her drawers off.
    One thing that the internet has certainly done is give people of the tiniest importance and intellect the opportunity to show what we all must be missing by being as deliberately offensive, crude, and vile as they can possibly manage with their stubby little fingers.

You really are quite nasty..

I wish the media would give some attention to those that sleep outdoors every night.

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    What is the exact value if pi?..i tbiught it was recurring..look it up
    Ok the value of pi to five decimal places

4.5 million .......the cost to the taxpayer of doing out William and kates luxury apartment

£7500 .......the cost , not including consultant fees of her overnight stay in the private suite to deliver the next royal sprog

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    4.5 million .......the cost to the taxpayer of doing out William and kates luxury apartment

£7500 .......the cost , not including consultant fees of her overnight stay in the private suite to deliver the next royal sprog
    £370m to do up Buckingham Palace

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    £370m to do up Buckingham Palace
    Just let it fall into disrepair then bulldoze it and build sheltered housing for the homeless , those with mental illness , the pensioners

The queen can feck off up to Scotland