+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: adrian durham wants fulham promoted

adrian durham wants fulham promoted

he prefers the way they play and will look good in the premier next season

Re: adrian durham wants fulham promoted

Heard him on the way home what a complete bell end and his rant about Wenger the guy is a complete ****

Yea I heard it also on his 3 up 3 down.
    Gushing on about their style of football and How it wouldn’t be a good to see it in the Prem ,no offence to Cardiff or Warnock who he likes by the way
    That’s fine.
    We’ve hardly got the credit Warnock and this team deserves all season anyway , we’ve always been under the radar so to speak
    everybody gushing about wolves Fulham villa boro etc

Who? I had to Google him, described as:

an "expert phone-in troll, arrogantly spouting inflammatory football opinions in the hope of prompting some indignant phone rage from an uppity fan."

Well he has changed his tune, when Fulham were in the prem he hated us, never had a good word to say about us, what a prick

Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    Gushing on about their style of football and How it wouldn’t be a good to see it in the Prem ,no offence to Cardiff or Warnock who he likes by the way
    That’s fine.
    We’ve hardly got the credit Warnock and this team deserves all season anyway , we’ve always been under the radar so to speak
    In truth Alan Brazil and warnock are mates, Brazil is always on about Cardiff. Uptp 3 weeks ago it was villa this villa that, only when we over took them did they mention us, villa are the media darlings

Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    That’s fine.
    That’s how you want it. Stay under the radar and win your next two games. Job done.

Call in now......

Nah you're alright.

There are some very good sports journalists and presenters around, none of who work for talkshite. I stopped listening to it years ago because it was a load of old crap. I’m assuming I’m not missing anything. Is it still as bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    There are some very good sports journalists and presenters around, none of who work for talkshite. I stopped listening to it years ago because it was a load of old crap. I’m assuming I’m not missing anything. Is it still as bad?
    Hardly listen these days but like Hawksbee and Jacobs. Mostly garbage otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    he prefers the way they play and will look good in the premier next season
    He’s always hated Cardiff city with a passion. Never said one good word. Think it stems back to the late 80’s when our fans always played up there, reckon a ginger kid got a shoeing....

Hello all. 1st post on here. Adrian Durham is a complele w***ker. Agree Hawksbee and Jacobs are good value.

Actually don’t mind Paul Hawksbee too much but Andy Jacobs has a huge chip on his shoulder about us.

He does it for reaction. Makes me laugh these days, especially his Arsenal rants. He's really got it in for Coleman too, I find goughy more annoying though.
    Xbieq
    I quite like the two mikes too

That’s how you want it. Stay under the radar and win your next two games. Job done

I know mate I’m happy with that. When We started to get a bit of attention we started losing

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Actually don’t mind Paul Hawksbee too much but Andy Jacobs has a huge chip on his shoulder about us.
    I like this show, though Andy Jacobs is funny, be blocked me on twitter years ago, after Chelsea lost, so did that prick Andy Goldstein, an give it out but can’t take it

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    He does it for reaction. Makes me laugh these days, especially his Arsenal rants. He's really got it in for Coleman too, I find goughy more annoying though.
    Xbieq
    I quite like the two mikes too
    Try the two mikes on the record on audioboom you won't regret it especially the last episode porky banging on about tiger woods and Clinton's sexual adventures

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    I like this show, though Andy Jacobs is funny, be blocked me on twitter years ago, after Chelsea lost, so did that prick Andy Goldstein, an give it out but can’t take it
    Tbf he openly admits his bitterness and hawksbee always ribs him about it, I always try and finish on time on Fridays to listen to the clips of the week was a bit gutted on Friday that dick Goldstein was covering

Clips of the Week is available on podcast - its the only talksport thing I listen too/download.

The rest is the equivalent of radio click bait to get callers. Dont bite, its what they want.