+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: First the Tories came for people with different colour skin and then they

First the Tories came for people with different colour skin and then they

Came for the disabled.

Rotten to the core.

https://twitter.com/ukdemockery/stat...755786752?s=21

Re: First the Tories came for people with different colour skin and then they

Yes poor stuff , why can't they effectively means test it , is beyond me .

Propped up by nick clegg cable etc the Tories at the moment arecworsecthan Thatcher

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Propped up by nick clegg cable etc the Tories at the moment arecworsecthan Thatcher
    You know I've said this a number of times, May unbelievably, is a nastier woman than Thatcher, Maggie was an upfront all in wrong'un, May is trying to play the caring lady, but is an out and out POS

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    You know I've said this a number of times, May unbelievably, is a nastier woman than Thatcher, Maggie was an upfront all in wrong'un, May is trying to play the caring lady, but is an out and out POS
    I totally agree

I totally agree
    So do I

Propped up by nick clegg etc the Tories at the moment arecworsecthan Thatcher
    Are you really trying to tell me that, at the moment, the Tories are being propped un by Nick Clegg?????

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Are you really trying to tell me that, at the moment, the Tories are being propped un by Nick Clegg?????
    Nah, that'd be Arlene Foster this time.

The Tories got through their welfare reform with the help of the liberals in 2010

Now the ***** are relying on a bunch of religious idiots from Northern Ireland

But don't worry , you will never get ill so it won't affect you

The Tories got through their welfare reform with the help of the liberals in 2010

Now the ***** are relying on a bunch of religious idiots from Northern Ireland

But don't worry , you will never get ill so it won't affect you
    Sorry, thought you said they were being propped up by Nick Clegg at the moment.

Make your mind up.

Sorry, thought you said they were being propped up by Nick Clegg at the moment.

Make your mind up.
    ***** propped up by *****

Mind you don't end up in a wheelchair mate , you will be living on baked beans