+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Your highlights of this season...

Your highlights of this season...

Hopefully a promotion in the coming weeks will be the main highlight.

The 3-0 win against Villa right at the start of the season is the best pick for me. Hammering promotion rivals Villa at home and Mendez-Laing looking a superb coup for the club really set the tone for the season.

Re: Your highlights of this season...

That, the thrashing of Leeds at Elland Road and our win at Wolves.

Erm.... I need to think about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Hopefully a promotion in the coming weeks will be the main highlight.

The 3-0 win against Villa right at the start of the season is the best pick for me. Hammering promotion rivals Villa at home and Mendez-Laing looking a superb coup for the club really set the tone for the season.
    Villa at home. Could have been 6 nil. Wolves away. Set the mood for the rest of the season early on. Leeds away...we scored them all😁 Brentford away....news of Villa falling apart at home to QPR combined with a comeback from 1 nil down to win 3-1. A special night. Plus Ward's goal away at Forest. A cracker.

Both from the same guy, who doesn't even play for us. Maupay when he scored v Fulham recently in the last minute, what a massive goal. Then of course when Brentford played us the worst miss I've ever seen live - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T67R...ndex=2&list=WL

The leeds home game one of the best goals I've ever seen down the ccs and obviously zohore making Terry and Chester look like a bunch of Sunday league players

The last game. Brilliant atmosphere.

Has to be Villa at home. We murdered them. JT didn't know what had hit him. Our game at Brentford was also a really good trip.

I also really enjoyed Brentford's equaliser at Fulham the other night, which followed a chorus of "Cardiff City we're coming for you". Marvellous.

I've seen us win 23 times this season and there are so many special ones amongst it.
    And even the 3 I missed through my holiday were amazing days.
    Wolves and QPR, partied into the night in Spain and the Brim game we were in London and celebrated long and hard.

Even some of the draws have been amazing.. Reading away, Sheff Utd away.

It could still end in heartbreak, but this season has been overall the best for me personally probably ever, just for the sheer number of highs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I've seen us win 23 times this season and there are so many special ones amongst it.
    And even the 3 I missed through my holiday were amazing days.
    Wolves and QPR, partied into the night in Spain and the Brim game we were in London and celebrated long and hard.

Even some of the draws have been amazing.. Reading away, Sheff Utd away.

It could still end in heartbreak, but this season has been overall the best for me personally probably ever, just for the sheer number of highs.
    It's been strange to have clawed so many points in the latter stages of games as well. We're used to throwing things away late on. This season has been quite a shock!

Mansfield away in the fa cup new ground for me, freezing cold , jumpers for goal posts and a 4-1 win.

The Villa game. We smashed them, And scored some great goals.

Has to be serenading sol at Xmas but most of all having a side who give it their all - all I have ever asked for in 40 years following this club

Wolves away. We battered them.

Villa home, Leeds home after we spent the entire walk from the pub to the ground incredulous at the team he'd picked then we absolutely battered them, Gunnar's winner on Saturday, the moment when we got each penalty vs Wolves (brief but amazing)

Er.... I’m still thinking