+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alder Hey hospital

Alder Hey hospital

What a bunch of arseholes. What the **** is wrong with people?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...yside-43867132

Re: Alder Hey hospital

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Pro life Christian lunatics

You obviously have to feel for the parents but it's a little ironic that they turned to the Pope when it's science and not God that is keeping the little lad alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You obviously have to feel for the parents but it's a little ironic that they turned to the Pope when it's science and not God that is keeping the little lad alive.
    Religion , such cobblers

THIS

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Religion , such cobblers
    Well said son.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Well said son.
    He's been granted Italian citizenship I hear ? And the plan is to take the poor child over to Italy and keep him alive over there

The pope has tweeted his support for the family

The Christian legal centre are also involved

Its 2018 and we still have people living in the dark ages

Poor kid

He's been granted Italian citizenship I hear ? And the plan is to take the poor child over to Italy and keep him alive over there

The pope has tweeted his support for the family

The Christian legal centre are also involved

Its 2018 and we still have people living in the dark ages

Poor kid
    Absolutely, it’s got nowt to do with the best interests of the child and everything to do with the agenda’s of all those sticking their oars in.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    It's a very emotive subject, sadly, the cretins amongst us love this kind of thing, they seem to thrive on tragedy. I think it must give them a sense of identity and belonging, in a society where they either don't feel included, or simply don't know how to. False borderline hysteria has flourished since the Death of our 'Queen of Hearts' and has become an endemic during the rise of social media and 24 hour news broadcast. I suppose it makes these people feel empowered and included, nobody wants a child to die, or innocents blown up, or loving caring princesses to die.......I think there actions and behaviour reflect their own lives rather than the poor people who have perished.

On a side note, i'm always amazed at how understanding their bosses are, as they seem to be able to get out of work very quickly for a tragic event. How understanding.

Wtf were the protesters hoping to achieve by storming the hospital?

As much as I feel for the parents, at some point they've got to realise that, if you trust these doctors to treat your child within the limits of the knowledge and science at the time, then you've also got to respect their decision when they say that nothing else can be done. Emotions and self interest often get in the way of the best interests if the child at times like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post

As much as I feel for the parents, at some point they've got to realise that, if you trust these doctors to treat your child within the limits of the knowledge and science at the time, then you've also got to respect their decision when they say that nothing else can be done. Emotions and self interest often get in the way of the best interests if the child at times like this.
    Yes very well put. Can't imagine what the parents are going through but the protestors should be a little more objective about this.

The doctors' decision isn't made because they decided to be bastards.

Religion , such cobblers

World would be much better place without it that’s for sure

I was wondering this last night. If they'd got into the hospital, and into the ward, what was their next move? Take the child from the hospital?

Clearly, rather than think through the consequences of their actions, they allowed emotion to take control of what they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    I was wondering this last night. If they'd got into the hospital, and into the ward, what was their next move? Take the child from the hospital?

Clearly, rather than think through the consequences of their actions, they allowed emotion to take control of what they did.
    A metaphor indeed.

A metaphor indeed.
    It is. Just had a chat with Mrs Monk about this. I think we're living in a Jeremy Kyle Society, everyone seems to be angry about anything that they think they can get a punch up out of.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    It is. Just had a chat with Mrs Monk about this. I think we're living in a Jeremy Kyle Society, everyone seems to be angry about anything that they think they can get a punch up out of.
    Does she have any teeth and a tattoo of her children's names on her neck?

Poor little thing is still clinging to life despite having his life support turned off 17 hours ago. The family are going back to a court to try for the last time to get a high court judge to grant them authority to take him to Italy for treatment. So sad.

its very sad , hope he gets what is required , on the other matter about behaviors, scousers ,do enjoy a gathering and storming .

I don't think any of us would be able to understand what the parents are going through.

As for the protestors, It takes a certain type of person to get involved in this. Not the type I'd like to get involved with.

There's a time and a place.

Here’s a really good twitter thread on it:

https://twitter.com/juniordrblog/sta...954855424?s=21

I can understand the patents being distraught but if the kid has no brain activity it seems more cruel keeping him alive than not.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Here’s a really good twitter thread on it:

https://twitter.com/juniordrblog/sta...954855424?s=21

I can understand the patents being distraught but if the kid has no brain activity it seems more cruel keeping him alive than not.
    Jesus, some of the replies on that thread

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Jesus, some of the replies on that thread
    Just reading them, people are ****ing idiots

Does she have any teeth and a tattoo of her children's names on her neck?
    Yes and no.

Not sure if i have missed something here

They will let him go home ( for the end of his life ) or to a Hospice

what harm will it do for him and his parents to let them take him to Italy ( or someone said China, obviously Italy is closer ) ? ??

Why have the courts said he cannot go, i dont get it

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Not sure if i have missed something here

They will let him go home ( for the end of his life ) or to a Hospice

what harm will it do for him and his parents to let them take him to Italy ( or someone said China, obviously Italy is closer ) ? ??

Why have the courts said he cannot go, i dont get it
    From what I understand, the doctors said there was a good chance he wouldn't survive the journey. All that would happen there is that they'd keep him alive for a few more weeks and he's even less likely to survive the trip back.

I can easily understand that the parents want to try anything while they still have the chance but it seems far better for him to face the inevitable at home and surrounded by his family, the poor little guy.